19⇏Confess

Eunwoo's POV

"U-um, sure." Sooha replied with a smile.

"Okay, then.. kkaja!"

We walked in a group into the woods. The atmosphere between us was kinda silent. So, I tried to make it less awkward.

"Oh, look! There's butterfly!" I ran towards it. "Areumdaun nabi. Sol ah, come here."

Hansol walked to me and looked at the butterfly. "It's so beautiful."

"Eunwoo yah, Sooha and I want to go there." Joshua suddenly asked, making me and Hansol turned to them.

"Uh? Eo.." I replied and turned to the butterfly back. But, after a minute, Hansol then asked to go somewhere. "Eodigayo?"

"There, just for awhile, Woo yah. Don't worry." He ruffled my hair. I smiled and let him go.

Sooha's POV

Joshua brought me to a lake. The scenery here was so beautiful. You can see the sunset here at this moment.

"Shua yah, let's take selcas?" I asked him with a very excited expression.

"Sure! Oh, wait! My camera is inside the bus. Let me take the camera first, okay?" He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Stay here, okay?"

"Eo." I nodded.

He then ran to the bus back. I sat on a big rock and watched the sunset.

"Sooha."

T-that voice... Seolma...

I slowly turned around and saw him. I immediately stood up and faced him. "H-Hansol.."

He walked closer to me. "Why did you avoid me?" He asked. I blinked my eyes and just kept quiet. "Sooha, why did you do that? Why did you transfer to another dorm, why did you sit beside Joshua when you have to sit beside me? Why did you avoid me?"

It's because you have a girlfriend already! And, your girlfriend is here!

"If it was because I lied to you about Eunwoo, I'm sorry. But, you don't have to avoid me!" He took a step closer.

I looked down. "N-no. It's not l-like that.." My heart started to pound hard.

"Then, why did you avoid me?" He asked once again.

"B-because you have a girlfriend already!" I raised my head and looked at him. My tears were filled in my eyes. "You have Eunwoo!"

"But, still..-"

"I don't want to look bad, you know. A stranger who steals someone's boyfriend, huh?" I couldn't hold it anymore, tears were already rolled down my cheeks.

"But, you didn't. Just, don't avoid me next time, can you?" He placed his hand on my right shoulder.

"I can't." I answered with a cold look.

"Wh-" before he could finish his sentence, I immediately cut him off.

"It's because I like you!" I took a step back. "The more I get closer to you, makes me harder to forget you!"

As I finished my last words, I quickly ran away.

Joshua's POV

Sooha likes Hansol?

I leaned on a big stem and watched Sooha who was running to somewhere. I didn't know that she likes him.

But, if Hansol rejects her, maybe I still have the chance. Since, Hansol has Eunwoo already.

I glanced at my watch. It's almost 6.00. I decided to chase Sooha and try to comfort her.

Hansol's POV

"It's because I like you! The more I get closer to you, makes me harder to forget you!"

I let out a heavy sigh. Again! As a roommate, how can you didn't notice it, Hansol?

I walked back to the camping site where they're building the tent up. I slowly walked towards Seungkwan and helped him with the tent. I could see that Joshua was patting Sooha's back and walked to Jeonghan.

"Yo, Vernonnie!" Then, I heard Seungkwan called me. I moved my head aside and saw him behind the big tent in front of us.

"Oh, hey, Kwannie." I smirked.

"What are you staring at?" He looked at Sooha and then, looked at me back. "Mwoya? Sooha? You like her, Vernie?" Seungkwan gave me a curious look.

"Too obvious, huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Woah, Vernie~ You suit her well! What have you done after she gets into your dorm?" He stretched the tent. "Well, don't worry, dude. I won't tell her, either Sooha or Eunwoo."

"Thanks, dude." I smiled.

Sooha's POV

I woke up early in the morning and got out of the tent I shared with Eunwoo last night. Mrs. Oh told us to sleep together with the same genders. So, we need to separate with our partner for awhile. Well, sleeping with Eunwoo is fine to me.

I still have 30 minutes left before we have to gather at the camping site back because at 7.00, we're going to climb up the hills.

I walked to the lake I went yesterday and sat on the same rock. I looked at myself from the reflection inside the lake and automatically remembered the yesterday's incident.

"It's because I like you! The more I get closer to you, makes me harder to forget you!"

"Urgh! What have I done?" I cupped my cheeks.

I immediately washed my bare face with the lake's pure water. Then, I walked to the tents back.

I decide to change this cover book because it looks ugly. But, I don't know any great picture editor. Can you guys suggest one to me?

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Na Sooha😘