04⇏Is This Your Friend?

Sooha's POV

As soon as they left, I let go of a sigh. I was about to walk away, until I heard someone was calling me from behind.

"SOOHA!" I turned around and saw the three girls from yesterday. They were Nayoung, Yoora and Haeun. They walked towards me. "You, this is our Hansol's room! How can you be here?"

"Excuse me, this is my room too." I replied.

"What?! You're his roommate? Are you kidding me?!" She shouted.

I looked at my watch. "Um, Nayoung. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna late for my class. See you later!" I quickly ran to school.

Nice trick!

Seungkwan's POV

"Vernie, I have to go to the toilet." I excused myself.

"Eo, I will take a seat for us at the cafeteria." He replied.

We walked to the opposite direction. I entered the toilet and did my private stuff. After that, I exited the toilet and walked to the cafeteria. I was walking alone and suddenly I bumped into someone. I accidentally hugged her since she hit me right in front of me.

She quickly pulled herself off of me. "I-I'm sorry for hugging you." I looked at the girl and she was really familiar.

"Seungkwan?" "Sooha?"

We then laughed. "Woah.. never thought to meet you here in the same place as yesterday." I said.

"Me too." She chuckled.

"Well, I'm going to the cafeteria. I wonder if you want to join me and my friend? I would like you to meet my friend." I invited her.

"Um.." She glanced at her watch before answering my request. "I have 30 minutes left before my first class start. So, I guess I can join you."

"Ah, so.. let-"

~Neo yeppeuda~

We were about to walk to the cafeteria, but then my phone rang. I took my phone out of the pocket and answered the call.

"Yobeoseyo?" I started.

"Boo yah, eodisseoyo?" Vernon asked on the phone.

"Oh, sorry, Vernie ah. I invite my friend with me. You don't mind, do you?" I replied, taking a quick glance towards Sooha.

"Your friend? Which one?" He asked again. I'm pretty sure that he was really confused right now.

"Vernie ah, I'll show you to her once I've arrive there, okay?" I said the last sentence and ended the call.

I turned to Sooha back and the both of us walked to the cafeteria.

Hansol's POV

"Yobeoseyo? Yah, Boo! Yah!" I looked at my phone screen only to see that the call has already ended. "You! Boo!"

I sighed and placed the phone on the table.

"Vernie ah, I'll show you to her once I've arrive there, okay?"

Her? Who's that 'her'? His friend is a girl? Huh, I wonder who is she..

After a few minutes, I saw a figure of him with a familiar girl behind him. Why did she seems familiar to me? I'm sure I've seen her somewhere. The girl kept following Seungkwan from behind. So, I couldn't see her face.

Seungkwan and I made an eye contact as I waved at him to come here. He walked towards me while pulling the girl's hand with him.

"Sorry for being late, Vernie ah." He apologized.

"Gwaenchanha." I said.

"Ah.." He moved to the other side and I finally could see her. "Vernie, this is my friend, Sooha. Sooha, this is my friend, Vernon."

I looked at the girl's face and we did eye contact. Then both of us widened our eyes as we saw each other.

"Is this your friend?!" The both of us asked in unison.

Nayoung's POV

Me and my friends went to the cafeteria, our favorite place. We queued to take the order while talk about some random stuffs. But, suddenly Yoora shook my body.

"Young ah, look!" She pointed to a seat beside the window. "It's Sooha! But, with our Vernon!"

"What?" I clenched my fist.

"Wait, didn't she told us that she has class?" Haeun said.

"She seriously doesn't understand me. Huh, just wait to get another lesson, Sooha." I muttered.

Sooha's POV

As soon as we finished our drinks, we walked together to the class.

"Ah.. I didn't know that you already know each other." Seungkwan said. "Well, that's good then."

"Ah.. t-that's good." I forced them a fake smile with a blurry eyes.

"Good, your butt." I heard Hansol mumbled. I shot him a death glare. Can't you even try to understand the situation right now?

"Ah! Sooha yah, what class are you in?" Seungkwan asked, facing me.

"I'm in class 5-1." I answered, smiling.

"What?!" Hansol suddenly shouted. I looked at him in confused.

S-seolma...

"Don't say..."

"Really?! You're in the same class with us!" Seungkwan placed his hands on my shoulders.

"W-woah.." I felt like dying right now.

Roommate, friend of Seungkwan, same class.. what else?! Can't he stop following me around?!

"That's good then, right?" I smiled brightly.

"Of course!" He cheered up.

"Good, your ass!" Hansol said as he started to walk away from us.

"What's wrong with him?" Seungkwan raised his eyebrows.

Hansol, you seriously want my lesson, huh? You seriously dead meat, Sol!

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↩↩↩↩↩↩

Should I make it a Triangle Love between Hansol and Seungkwan or shouldn't I? I'm thinking of that~

Like & Comment!

              😘Love, Na Sooha😘