39⇏I Love You

Sooha's POV

"Hansol, I said STOP!"

As I screamed out loud, he quickly ran towards me and kicked the guy behind me hardly which made him fell on the ground.

Another guy beside me ran towards Hansol and was about to fight him back until Joshua quickly kicked his ass away. I looked at Joshua. It just been a day since I last saw him, but I really missed him. He smiled at me as I replied the favour back.

The other members started to fight against Eunwoo's bodyguards while I saw Nayoung walked to me as she bowed down to untie this iron wire around my body. I was kinda scared and shocked at the same time by her sudden kind behavior.

"Mianhae, Sooha yah." She apologized, crying.

I didn't know what to do. She was the one who always hurt me before, has turned into someone very different from her own self. I only could forced her a weak smile. "Gomawo."

Chan then helped Nayoung untying myself. "Thanks, guys." I thanked them as soon as my whole body felt free. But, I was still weak since my whole body was hurt.

I looked around the factory, searching for Hansol. There he was, falling onto the ground, bleeding. I slowly walked towards him, ignoring Chan and Nayoung behind.

He slowly stood up, but failed. All of a sudden, one of Eunwoo's bodyguard ran to him as he pointed a knife towards him. "Choi Hansol!" Without a feeling of scared or doubtful, I immediately made my legs towards Hansol as fast as I could. Even though these legs were so weak and sick, but if Hansol was in dangerous, I'm willing to sacrifice my life for him. Maybe, that's what they call..

The miracle of love.

Hansol's POV

"Choi Hansol!" I heard her shouted my name once again. Feeling a hug from behind me, I smiled. But, the grip got loosen.

"Sooha?" I called her, but there was no response. I quickly turned around, just to see Sooha was about to fall onto the ground. Luckily I quickly catched her. "Sooha!" I sat on the ground as I held her in my hands. I tried to hug her, but then I felt something on her back. I was really shocked to know that it was a knife.

"Sooha!" The rest walked to us while the two guys that fought with us just now quickly ran away.

I held her by her neck as I let her legs rest on the ground. I tried my best to not let her back lay on anything. "Sooha, open your eyes." I said, crying.

She slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me, smiling. Tears escaped her eyes as her right hand shakingly reached my cheek, softly rubbing it.

"Hansol.." She called. "I'm sorry for being mad at you.. about Eunwoo.."

"No." I quickly shook my head. "I'm the one who should say sorry, Sooha. I'm sorry for being a bad boyfriend for you. I'm sorry for hurting you."

"I already forgave you, Hansol." She weakly smiled.

"Do you want to know something?" She nodded. "Actually, Eunwoo and I didn't even kiss as what she told you. Because you are my first kiss, Sooha. I love you." As I finished my confession, I immediately brought her lips closer to mine. The both of us closed our eyes as our lips met each others'. I kissed her passionately.

A minute later, her lips suddenly stopped moving. I quickly opened my eyes and looked at her. Her eyes were shut, her whole body felt even weaker, didn't move.

"Sooha." I shook her.

"NA SOOHA!!!"

Joshua's POV

We waited outside of the operation room sadly. Hansol couldn't even stop crying since we arrived here.

"Vernon." The silent atmosphere suddenly broke by a female's voice. We all turned to the source of the voice just to see two American adults. They were Hansol's parents.

Hansol stood up as his parents walked closer to him. "I heard from Seungkwan that you are here. So, tell me what happened?" His mother asked coldly.

Hansol looked at Seungkwan who was hiding his face behind me before looking at his mother back. "Eunwoo planned all of this." He said confidently. "She planned to kill Sooha-"

"That girl again?" His mother cut him off.

"Eomma, listen. The girl that you really trust, Jung Eunwoo, was trying to kill someone very innocent, Na Sooha." He explained.

"And, you were trying your best to save her? Look at yourself, Choi Hansol. If you're with Eunwoo right now, you wouldn't get those scars, those wounds and bloods around your body." She tried to back Eunwoo up.

"Eomma, look! Why are we here?!" He raised his voice.

"Because you got hurt just to save that girl."

"I said here! Outside of the operation room!" He pointed to the operation room. "The one who sacrificed her life was Na Sooha! She was the one who saved me from being killed by Eunwoo's stupid bodyguards!" He started to cry.

His mother looked quite shocked. She took a step forward and hugged Hansol. "I'm sorry."

Eunwoo's POV

There she was. "Eommeoni!" I waved at her as she turned to me. I walked closer to her, feeling kind of scared, but curious.

"Jung Eunwoo." She called me. No expression. No smile. No feelings.

"Hm?"

"I did support you with my son. Yes, it's true that I want you guys to have a happy life together. But, this is not the right way, Eunwoo." She said.

"W-what do you mean, eommeoni?" I tried to act cool.

"You know what I meant, Jung Eunwoo!" She suddenly raised her voice. "Why did you try to kill Sooha?! You can just be honest to that girl! This is not the right way to get my son! Did you know what happened?! My son almost being killed by your stupid bodyguards!" She yelled out madly.

I widened my eyes. This wasn't the plan. I didn't mean to kill Sol. I didn't mean to hurt him. No!

"Eommeoni-" I tried to reach for her hands, but she quickly took two steps backwards.

"If it wasn't for Sooha, I couldn't see my son anymore." She said softly. "I don't want to see you again, especially around my son."

And that, she left me alone behind.

It's almost at the end of this story. I hope you enjoy this story so much. Please support me and Hansol ✌

Like & Comment!

😙Love, Chwe Sooha😙