18⇏Camping Trip

Sooha's POV

It's been 2 days since Hansol and I didn't meet, chat nor talk to each other. And, today is the day where Mrs. Oh will announce our result for last surprise examination. Also, today is the day we're going to the camping trip.

I woke up early in the morning and wore a white sweatshirt with a Jean. I tied my hair up into a tall ponytail and put a red headband on my head. After that, I grabbed my backpack filled with my clothes and snacks and walked to the school.

As I stepped outside of the dormitory, I suddenly bumped into Joshua. He nicely greeted me and I greeted him back. The both of us walked to the school together where the buses, the teachers and the other students were already waiting.

I could see from the far distance that Eunwoo was holding Hansol's arm tightly. Even though it broke my heart, but I couldn't do anything since she was his girlfriend afterall.

"Pay attention! Pay attention!" Mrs. Oh's loud voice from the speaker made everyone silence and automatically pay attention to her. "Everyone in my class are here, right?"

"Ne!" We replied.

"Today, I'm going to announce the results for last week's exam. So, please listen to it carefully, because you'd be in partner with these results. For example, the number one is going to be partner number 2 and so on, okay?" She explained. "Oh, and.. for Eunwoo. Since you're not in the class back then, so I count you as the last, okay? Sorry, Eunwoo yah."

Eunwoo chuckled. "Gwaenchanha, saeng."

"Okay, the number one is Choi Hansol!" She held the paper out. "Congratulations, boy."

Eunwoo patted his back and he walked to the teacher to get his paper.

"Hansol's partner would be with the number two. Which is.. Na Sooha!" WHAT?! "Congratulations, Sooha."

With a very shocked look, I slowly walked to the teacher and took my paper. "Thank you."

Hansol's POV

It was such a big opportunity. I could explain to her about Eunwoo at least since we're partner so, we walk everywhere together. Even sit beside each other in the bus.

When Mrs. Oh announce the results just now, I could see that she doesn't even smile or feel happy. Was that because of me?

I was the first person to get into the bus. I took a seat at the second last seats, not beside the window because I guessed girls would like to sit beside the window, wouldn't they?

I waited inside the bus and looked at her outside the bus through the window. She was talking to the teacher about something I couldn't hear and suddenly she pointed towards Eunwoo and Joshua.

What are they talking about?

I shrugged and pulled the mini curtain to cover the window. I plugged my earphones inside the phone and listened to some songs.

I eyed the door of the bus and waited for her to walk in. But, the person I expected to be her was Eunwoo, my own girlfriend. Eunwoo walked closer to me and sat beside me.

Not last a minute, Sooha then got into the bus, followed by the other students. I could see that Joshua was pulling Sooha's hand and brought her to the seats in front of us.
Wait, why are they together? I thought she supposed to sit beside me, and not him.

This made me harder to tell her about Eunwoo. I sighed and leaned my back on the seat.

Sooha's POV

After a long ride, we finally arrived at the camping site. We jumped off of the bus and gathered at the wide place.

"We still have an hour left before you guys have to build your own tents." Mrs. Oh said to our class. She chose this place because she said we should learn about Flora and Fauna.

I envy the other classes. They have the chance to stay in a hotel and feel the comfortable condition. Air-conditioning!

"Ne!" We replied.

"So, I'll give you permission to walk around the woods and memorize this place, so that you won't lost." She reminded us. "And remember! Walk with your own partner! It's up to you to walk in a group, but never separate with your partner, arasseo?!"

"Arasseo!" We shouted back.

"And, come back here before 6.00, okay? Now, go." She walked to the bus back.

"Shua yah, where do you want to go? This side, or that side?" I pointed towards those two lanes.

"Um, let's go to that side." He held my hand and walked to the second lane.

But, before the both of us could even walk a step, someone suddenly held my another hand. I turned around, so did Joshua, just to see Hansol with Eunwoo.

"Can we follow you?"

I'm sorry if this fanfic kinda makes you bored. 🙏

Like & Comment!

😙Love, Na Sooha😙