36⇏Accept Or Refuse

Seungcheol's POV

"Mwo?! Hansol is missing?!" I shouted, filling the room with my loud voice.

"Mwo?! Is it true?!" Jeonghan asked, walking closer to me.

I nodded at him and turned the speaker on.

"Yeah, I just woke up and see no one here. He isn't on his bed anymore." Seungkwan told me worriedly.

"Yah, calm down. I will tell the others to gather at the school hall while me and Jeonghan will search for him around the school, okay?" I told him.

"Eo." He replied and ended the call.

He wasn't at the rooftop as well. I sighed and walked to the door. I was about to twisted the doorknob open, but suddenly I heard a loud footsteps from downstairs. I quickly changed my mind as I ran to the broken tables and chairs and hid behind them.

After a while, I could hear that the door opened and someone was stepping in.

"Yobeoseyo?" It was a girl. I took a look to see that it was Nayoung, one of Eunwoo's friend, if I am not wrong.

She then sighed as she leaned on the wall. "Eomma..." Was she talking to her mom? "Eomma, listen!" All of a sudden, she screamed madly. "We're poor enough, but you always ask for my money!" Woah, that was unexpected! "Everytime you call me, the topic is only about money! Money, money, money! Eomma, can't you just once ask how am I doing here? If I sick, if I okay, if I study well? You always worry about Jinyoung! Why don't you care about me too?! I am still your daughter!" She then cried.

I didn't know that she lives in a hard life, as a student who is wearing fancy accessories everyday to the school. Was she doing that to be friend with Eunwoo.. or what?

"Mianhae, Eomma." She wiped her tears away. "How much do you need for him?"

I didn't know how much does her mom wants, but from her face, I bet it was almost 1 000 000 Won? "Eo. I will check in the money into the bank later. Er.. I have to hang up now. Saranghae, Eomma."

She finally ended the call and buried her face with her palms and cried again. It was so pity of her.

As I watched her cry, all of a sudden I felt like sneezing. No, Cheol. Cheol, please not now! But, I couldn't hold it anymore. The nose was so stubborn and itching at the same time which made me accidentally sneeze out of the quiet atmosphere.

"Ahchoo!"

OMO! I'm dead!

"Who's there?" Nayoung asked, quite sobbing.

I slowly stood up and walked out of the broken tables and chairs. Rubbing the back of my neck with a very embarrassed face, I apologized. "Mian. I didn't mean to hear everything."

She sighed, smirking. "So you did hear everything. Well, I cannot do anything anymore. The news is going to be viral around the school soon." She said as she walked to the door. But, before she could step outside, I immediately stopped her.

"Nayoung, wait!" I walked closer to her. She turned around, raising her eyebrows.

"What?"

"I won't tell the others about you. So, don't worry." I said.

Her face turned shocked. "G-gumawo."

Woah, the moody girl just thanked me. Unbelievable.

"By... by the way.. d-do you want me to lend you some money?" Aish, Cheol. Why were you stuttering? "I won't mind, really."

"Huh?" She looked guilty with my offer. But, a second later, her face turned into a serious one. "It's fine. I have my money. I don't need yours."

Woah, her attitude would never change. She really is Nayoung that everyone knows.

She was about to walk away, but I accidentally pulled her hand, stopping her. Yeah, accidentally. I didn't know why I did that, but just.. my hand moved by itself. What else can I do?

She turned around and faced me. "D-don't lie. I know you need them, Young." Woah, since when did you call her by that name, Cheol?! "Just be okay with it, huh? I'll help you and I will always keep it a secret."

Hansol's POV

I sat on her chair, placing my head on her table. "Sooha, just where are you?" I cried, again. "God, please I'm begging you. Just wherever she is, please save her."

I stood up and kicked my table hardly. The table moved a little while the chair fell on the ground. "SOOHA! DORAWA!" I messed my hair. I really couldn't think properly when she wasn't around me. "Hansol, neo paboya!" I sighed to the air.

Then, there were footsteps running outside of the classroom. The sounds of those footsteps became closer. After awhile later, the person showed theirself by the class door's frame. It was Jeonghan.

"Vernon, ah. Waegeurae?" He looked around the whole class with a worried face. "Neo gwaenchanha?" He walked closer to me, fixing my table and chair into their real position back.

I sat on Sooha's chair back. "Jeonghan ah. Will I find her?" I asked him, raising my head to look at him.

"You will, Vernon. We will." He softly patted my back. "Let's go back to the dorm. We will report about Sooha's missing by 5."

I stood up and followed him.

Too short? Mianhae, yaedeula!
Btw, have you listen to Wanna One's Beautiful! Omo! It's such a BEAUTIFUL song! And, Jihoon! OngNiel~ OMG!

JINJJA JEONGMAL WANJEON DAEBAK RIEOL HEOOOLLLL~

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Chwe Sooha😘