24⇏Someone

Hansol's POV

I wore my sleep bag and laid beside Seungkwan. He was already went to sleep, what a sleepyhead.

I stared at the blue tent while remembered back about Sooha. The text. The text she sent me before she was sunk into the lake. I read it one more time.

From: Soohansol

Sol ah! Help me! I've thrown into the lake!

Sol..?

I scrolled up to the last message and some past messages of her.

From: Soohansol

Hansol ah, Mrs. Hwang is calling you at the teachers' room.

Eo

Hansol, where are you?! Faster!

Wait for me there!

Sol ah! Help me! I've thrown into the lake!

She used to call me Hansol and yeah, she never calls me Sol, except this girl. Jung Eunwoo.

Perhaps.. it was her!

Someone's POV

I just came back from America and immediately went to her house. I pressed the bell of her house and waited for her to come out.

Of course I couldn't wait to see my best friend that I haven't seen since 2 years ago.

But, it was her mom who came out. "Omo! Yoon ah!" She walked towards me and scanned my face. "Woah, you've grown up and your face is more handsome!"

I chuckled by her mom's compliment. "Gomawo, eommeoni. Um.. by the way.." I looked inside the house. "Sooha eodisseo?"

"Eo? Sooha? Ah.. She doesn't tell you?" She asked with a smile.

I raised my eyebrows. "Tell me what, eommeoni?" I asked back.

"She got the chance to transfer into Dawon's High School." She answered.

MWO?!

Sooha's POV

Because of the incident that happened last night, we have to go to the school back even though some classes were still in their travels.

They all went to their dorms, but Mrs. Oh asked me and Hansol to follow her into her office. Hansol I sat in front of the table, facing her.

"You're lucky that you have Hansol to save your life and Jihoon who called me last night, Sooha." She said. "Or else, I don't know what would happen to you and me if the principal and your mom know this." I nodded and just listened to her words. "So, tell me, what happened last night?"

Last night.. I was drunk. Because Yeol dared me to drink those beers which weren't good for students like me. But, I was just too stress and stubborn to listen to Mingyu and Hansol. Should I tell Mrs. Oh that I drink those drinks last night? She would scold me then.

"Last night, we played the game Truth Or Dare.. and I-" before I could finish my sentences, suddenly I heard Hansol interrupted.

"And she suddenly felt dizzy and she wanted to throw up. So, Joshua brought her to the lake not too far from the camp site and she threw up there." He explained, not telling her that I was drunk that time. "After that, she felt tired and Joshua let her sleep inside her tent." He looked at me.

I only could blinked my eyes. "Is that true?" Mrs. Oh asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Y-yeah." I replied. "I was sleeping last night inside the tent, but as I opened my eyes, I felt water and I just realized that I was inside the lake."

She sighed, "It was too harsh to call a prank. It's okay. I will keep it a secret for awhile and try my best to find the culprit. You two can go to your dorms now."

The both of us stood up and bowed the teacher. Hansol walked out of the office silently, followed by me behind. He kept on walking, not even say a word to me after that.

I slowly approached him. Placing a hand on his right shoulder, I thanked him. "G-gumawo."

He turned around and looked at me in the eyes. Still, nothing left his mouth yet. Maybe he was still shock by my sudden confession yesterday.

What a pabo! You shouldn't just confess to someone that already taken! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!

"E-err.. Sorry for yelling at you yesterday. I wasn't in a good condition that time." I apologized. Hey, say something please! This isn't even yourself, Hansol! "U-um.. if you feel bother by what I said yesterday, you can just forget it. It's nothing at all."

I looked down and looked at him back. His eyes never left mine. What should I do right now? "U-uh, that's all from me. A-annyeong." I was about to run away, but suddenly my hand was pulled by him and just then I realized that I was in his arms.

VOTE FOR SEVENTEEN!!!

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Na Sooha😘