12⇏It Hurts

Sooha's POV

"Woah, your ramen is so delicious." I rubbed my belly. "Thanks for the treat, Josh."

"No problem. Go in. It's late." He softly pushed me inside the girls dormitory.

"Okay." I waved him and walked to my dorm.

I slowly opened the door and walked in. All of a sudden, myself was being pulled inside the dorm and the door closed by itself. The light opened, showing Hansol stood in front of me. As I saw his face, I immediately avoided his eyes.

"Where have you been? Do you know what time is it now? It's 10:10." He said.

"So?" I replied.

"Yah, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry for yelling at you just now." He apologized. I only kept silent. "Sooha yah, are you still mad? Yah. Answer me." He tickled me.

I accidentally bursted into a laugh. "Stop, stop." I stopped him.

"Forgive me?" He crossed his arms.

"No." I coldly replied and looked away. He then tickled me again. "Okay, fine. Fine. I forgive you."

He smiled and stopped tickling me. "Thank you."

I walked to my bed and laid my body on it. So did Hansol. "So.. who is she?" I took a quick glance towards him.

"Who?" He asked, looking at his phone while smiling.

"Jung Eunwoo." I replied, turning my head to the right and eyed him. I could see that his face was slowly turned into a serious one.

"She.. is just my old friend." He answered. But, I could sense that she's someone important to him. "You don't have to worry about her. We're nothing. You still have a chance because.. I'm still single." He smirked.

...

I let out a fake chuckle. "Do I care? Why are you telling me that, huh? Ah... You think that I like you, don't you? Well, no. Thank you for that offer, Mr. Chwe." I smiled a very sweet smile.

"You will soon. Also, you will regret for rejecting my offer." He laughed.

I wasn't sure if he's normal or not, but I guessed I should be more careful around him. Maybe, Seokmin's true. Living with a guy isn't that easy.

"Stop talking nonsense, Choi Hansol. Let's sleep. Tomorrow, we're going to have a P.E. lesson on our first period." I reminded him.

"Oh, yeah!" After that, he shut off the light and the both of us went to the dreamland.

Eunwoo's POV

"Who is this girl? She shares the same room with my Hansol, huh? What does she wants?" I muttered as I stared at those pictures that Nayoung has sent to me.

"Eunwoo ssi, do you want to have a night tea?" My personal bodyguard asked, standing at the door with a tray of a cup of tea.

"Sure." I smiled at him as he came closer to me and put the cup on my table. He was about to walk away, but I stopped him. "Mr. Hwang."

"Ne, Eunwoo ssi?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I want you to investigate the background of her." I showed him a picture of her and Hansol.

"I understand, Eunwoo ssi." He nodded.

"Thanks, you may leave now." I said.

Then, he left the room and closed the door. Just wait until I get you.

Joshua's POV

Woah, she's so cute today. Seeing her wearing that long sleeves T-shirt with a messy bun made me fall deeper on her.

"Since today is a rainy day, so we're going to play basketball in this auditorium." The students started to cheer. Basketball must be their favourite sport. I looked at Sooha. She was laughing while clapping her hands with Seungkwan. "But! Listen, haksaeng ah! This is a match between boys and girls."

"WHAT?!" They looked at each others. "Seonsaengnim.." They started to pout.

"Girls! Go beat the boys!!" She raised her hands to the air and shouted for the girls. Then, she blew her whistle.

We started the game with so much fun. The girls in this class are quite strong, including Sooha. WoW!

I looked at her. She stopped her track in the middle of the auditorium and smiled at Seungkwan, giving him two thumbs up because he just did their first goal for the boys' team. But, then I caught that a ball was flying towards her.

I could hear that some students were shouting her name. I immediately ran towards her and took the pain for her.

"Joshua!"

↪↪↪↪↪↪↩↩↩↩↩↩

I am so sorry guys 🙏
I know I didn't update this story for 2 days. I just have been busy.

Btw... TRAUMA had just realeasedddd
Kqhwhdb(&2&#&#**2
Did you guys listen to it yet???
It sounds hella good and Mingyu got ALL of the chorus parts and MEANIE OMG and S.Coups looks like a bad boy there and MY HANSOL!!!! HE IS JUST TOOOOO OMG!

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Na Sooha😘