09⇏A feeling?

Joshua's POV

We all walked to the school together. The others were walking forward while talking to each other, leaving me and her behind. It was really awkward.

Sometimes, I took a glance on her. She walked calmly, looking around. I looked away. The both of us walked quietly until our hands suddenly touched.

The both of us automatically stopped our track and looked at each other. She looked at me and then, looked at our hands. I quickly took a step back. There it was.. this feeling. This feeling that made my stomach feel butterflies and made my heart beat really fast.

Shua, why.. what's wrong with you? This is not like you.

"I'm sorry." I looked down.

"Hey, look at me." She softly said. Gosh, her voice! I slowly raised my head up and looked at her. Shua!!! Don't be too shy, can you? This is not what you are! "You don't need to be sorry, you know. This is not even your fault. Not my fault either. This is just a small accident." She smiled.

Without my notice, I smiled along with her. "Thanks."

"Come on, we're friend. It's a normal thing. Don't be so shy around me." She patted my back.

This girl knows how to make someone fall on the ground without reasons. Aish! I'm going crazy right now!

Hansol's POV

I was walking alone in the hallway and suddenly I saw the boys came with Sooha. I could see that Joshua and Sooha were getting close.

Huh, just let them be, Sol. You don't even have feelings on her. We're just a roommate.

I ran towards them. "Yo!"

As she heard my voice, she suddenly ran away. "Sooha!" They shouted her name, but she kept on running.

Joshua was about to chase her, but I quickly stopped him. I placed my hand on his shoulder and we looked into each other's eyes. I nodded and chased her.

She ran to the rooftop. I followed her from behind and locked the door.

"Sooha." I called her. She startled and jumped. "It's okay. Don't be shock and scared around me anymore."

"I told you already last night." She stepped backwards. Then, she accidentally hit the wall. I walked closer to her. "Don't come near me."

I only ignored her and kept on getting closer to her. I could see that she was shaking. I leaned closer to her as I placed both of my hands on the wall, locking her in front of me. 

I looked at her and then smirked. "I've told Nayoung to stay away from you and I'm pretty sure she would do that. So, don't be scared around me anymore. Arasseo?" I told her.

She blinked and let go of a heavy sighed. She glared at me and looked away. "Huh."

"Wae? Are you scared that I'm gonna kiss you, huh?" I smirked again.

"Ani!" She widened her eyes.

"Never get a kiss from a guy, right?" I leaned even closer.
Our faces were so close. She suddenly closed her eyes. I chuckled and pulled my hands back. "This is the only way to make you listen to me. Sorry."

I said and walked away.

Sooha's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. He wasn't here anymore. The door was already closed. I sighed once again.

"CHOI HANSOL! You're really dead meat!" I shouted.

Can you stop from making me fall on you?!

Joshua's POV

We all went to the class without waiting for Vernon and Sooha.

Guess what I feel when he stopped me from chase her and he's the one who chase her.

OF COURSE I AM JEALOUS!

But, what should I do? She's his roommate. So, I guess she would feel comfortable around him.

Eh? Wait.. there was something wrong. Why did Sooha ran away from us.. as soon as she saw Vernon came to us?

Was that why Vernon chased her and not me?

Sooha's POV

Was Hansol telling me the truth? Was he really told her to stay away from me? And.. would she do that?

I stepped inside the class after taking my books from the locker.

As soon as I entered the class, my name could be heard in the whole class.

"SOOHA~" I turned to the students to see the boys were waving their hands to me except for Hansol who was smirking like an idiot guy.

I shot him a glare and smiled to the others. I walked to my seat and placed my bag beside the table as usual.

I glanced at Nayoung. He was right. She didn't even approach me and look at me since this morning.

What did he told her actually?

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↩↩↩↩↩↩

Yaedeula... My friend just told my crush that I like him. Almost all of his friends know this. I was so embarrassed and don't know how to face him. It's been a year and 5 months already since I had a big crush on him. Can you even believe it??? I don't know what to do. Should I stop crushing him, or shouldn't I?

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Na Sooha😘