23⇏Save Me

Sooha's POV

I woke up as I felt water around my body. I opened my eyes and immediately closed it back. I was inside the water! How can I open my eyes inside the water?! I've never done that.

I tried to move my body but then, I realized that I was tied up. I couldn't even move my body. I shook my body and tried to reach the surface, but it was no use. My body started to feel tired and weak.

Maybe it is the end of your life, Na Sooha...

Hansol's POV

"Please stay away from Sooha. I mean, don't approach her often." Jihoon said, holding my shoulder. "You know what I mean. You have Eunwoo already and if you keep on treating Sooha like yours, Sooha will be hurts. Besides, Eunwoo would get mad towards you too."

I looked down. Sometimes, his words are true. I sighed and was about to say something, but my phone suddenly vibrated which meant there was a message.

I took out my phone and looked at the screen. It was from Sooha. I was kinda shocked and excited at the same time. It was weird for her to text me at this time.

I opened the text and read the message.

From : Soohansol

Sol ah! Help me! I've thrown into the lake!

As I read the text, I immediately got out of the tent and ran to the lake. I could hear that Jihoon was calling me from behind, but what I only could do was ignore.

On my way to the lake, I suddenly bumped into the boys. "Hansol ah, waegeurae?" Minghao was the first one to ask.

"Sooha!" Was the only word that escaped my mouth.

I noticed that they followed me behind. So, I just kept running. As I arrived there, Eunwoo suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Hansol ah.." She smiled to me but, I gently pushed her away. There's no time to do that such thing at this time.

Without a word escaped my mouth, I quickly jumped into the lake and looked for her. Since I could swim, so I went a little bit deeper.

Then, I saw her. Her whole body were tied up. Her eyes closed and she was slowly sunk deeper. I immediately swum towards her and brought her to the surface.

I laid her onto the ground and did the CPR on her chest. After that, I tried to give her some breathes through her mouth. I opened her mouth and leaned closer until our lips touched.

Joshua's POV

As soon as Eunwoo had left, Hansol then came out of the lake with Sooha in his hands. We were really shocked to see Sooha who was tied up around her hands and her legs with those closed eyes.

I wondered who did this to her or.. she did this herself?

We all were speechless and only could watch Hansol who was doing the CPR to her. Then, I saw that he slowly leaned closer to her face and their lips touched.

I knew he was trying to help her to breathe, but it hurts me. The guy should be me, and not him. He has Eunwoo already!

After a few minutes, she then woke up. Waters inside her mouth automatically thrown out. Then, she has fully woke up.

Sooha's POV

I thought it was the end of my life, but someone had saved my life. Now, I was opening my eyes and breathing. I looked around me and saw the boys. But, someone who was beside me was him.

Without even look at my face, he opened the bonds of my hands and legs. Seeing him like this made me fall for him deeper.

His wet hair made him look handsome at this time. Since I was too weak to move, so I just watched him.

After he finished did that, he finally looked at me. "Let's go back to the campsite." He helped me to stand up and gently brought me to the campsite back.

He was kinda weird now. Not much words escaped his mouth, but he did helping so much. What has happened to him?

We finally arrived at the campsite. I could see that Mrs. Oh was waiting for us at the middle of the campsite. I also saw that Eunwoo was standing in front of our tent, watching us with her crossing arms.

I immediately pulled myself away from his grip, but he pulled me back into his grip and tighten it. I was shocked by his weird behavior.

"Sooha, are you okay?" Mrs. Oh scanned my body.

"I'm okay." I weakly replied.

"Okay, okay!" She turned around to face other students while clapping her hands, making us pay attention towards her. "Since it's getting late now, I want you to sleep quickly. Make sure, no one is outside of the tent at this time, okay? Tomorrow morning, we're going back to school! No buts and go sleep, now!"

They walked to their tents back and Hansol sent me to Mrs. Oh. "Sooha, for tonight, you have to sleep with me, okay? Let's go." She brought me to her tent. "And, thanks Hansol for helping her."

"Welcome." He smiled and walked to his tent back.

I smiled to him even though he won't look at me back.

Thanks, Hansol ah...