22⇏Sunk

Hansol's POV

Yeol... You seriously have no mind! She is a girl! How could you give a girl that such a dare?!

"I've done that." She told Yeol who was very shocked.

"C-congrats!" He clapped his hands, followed by the others.

Joshua patted her back and brought her head onto his shoulder. She seems to be really tired and full. I could see from her face that she wanted to throw up. Wait! Throw up!

They continued the game back even though Sooha was in that condition. I couldn't get my eyes from her eyes. She suddenly held her stomach and covered her mouth using her palm.

Without a word escaped my mouth, I stood up and walked towards her. I held her hand and made her standing up. "Let's go." I told her.

She stood up and looked at me. "H-Hansol?" Her eyes only could opened a centimetre.

"Let's go. I know you want to throw up." I whispered at her ear.

I noticed that the students started to whisper with each other and looked at us. But, I only could ignore them. They won't know what actually would happen when she is in this condition.

She then turned her head to the students and looked at Eunwoo. After that, she looked at me back. "Sihreo!" She shook her head as she pulled her hand back.

"Yah! You're drunk!" I accidentally raised my voice towards her. But, I just couldn't control my feelings. I didn't know why, but it was hurt seeing her like this.

"Geuraesseo?" She drunkly asked, crossing her arms.

"Sooha, please. You are totally drunk." I softly said as I tried to reach for her hand back. But, she was too stubborn that she hid her hand behind her back. "Soo-"

Joshua suddenly stood up and stopped my hand from reaching her hand. "I'll take care of her. Just mind your own girlfriend. Eunwoo is watching you." He whispered beside my ear.

He then brought Sooha away from us. I let out a heavy sigh.

Joshua's POV

I let her throw up under the tree and helped her wash her face with the lake's water. "Sooha, are you okay?" I gently asked her.

"Eo, I'm okay." She smiled with that small eyes.

To be really honest, I didn't want her to sleep with Eunwoo tonight, but I couldn't do anything. I'm not a girl after all.

I put her arm behind my neck and brought her to her tent. The game had just ended. So, I guessed Eunwoo was already in her tent at this time, even though some of the students were still outside of their tents.

"Eunwoo yah." I called her from outside of the tent. Not too long after that, she opened the zip of the tent.

"Omo, Sooha yah." She slowly brought her inside the tent and laid her on the blanket. "Joshua ah, you can go now. I'll take care of her."

"Eo." I said and left to my tent.

Eunwoo's POV

He stood up and walked towards her. He held her hand and made her standing up. "Let's go."

She stood up and looked at him. "H-Hansol?"

"Let's go. I know you want to throw up." He then whispered at her ear.

She suddenly turned her head to us and stopped at me. After that, she looked at Hansol back. "Sihreo!" She shook her head as she pulled her hand back.

"Yah! You're drunk!" Hansol raised his voice all of a sudden which made me curious why did he care so much for her.

I took a glance towards Sooha who was sleeping soundly beside me. Then, her phone which was inside her hoodie's pocket caught my attention. I slowly took the phone and switched it on.

"What a dumb girl. You should lock your phone next time." I mumbled alone.

I read the text of her and Hansol. There was not much text. All of a sudden, an idea came into my brain. I looked at Sooha and smiled an evil smile.

I called Nayoung, Haeun and Yoora to come to my tent. Since she was still drunk, it made me easier to do this.

"Tie her hands and her legs tightly." I commanded. They just did as I told them.

After that, I texted Hansol using her phone.

"Girls, you can go back to your tent now. Thanks for helping. I'll give the money tomorrow." I said to them and walked towards Sooha.

They then left me alone near the lake. I bowed down and faced Sooha. "Let's see if he really worry about you or not."

Sleeping in a drunk condition is so good. No one will wake you up.

I stood up and pulled her hand with me. Since she was too heavy for me to carry, so I'll just pull her. I pulled her into the lake and watched her body which was slowly sunk into the lake.

After that, I hid behind a tree and waited for Hansol. If he really going to catch her, I won't let it easily go then.

Let me remind you again...
VOTE FOR SEVENTEEN, CARATDEUL~~~

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Na Sooha😘