33⇏Kidnap Her

Hansol's POV

"Vernie~ I'm tired." Seungkwan pulled my arm like a child who begs their mother to buy a toy.

"Vernon, are you sure we can find her here?" Seungcheol asked me, crossing the both of his arms.

"Not really. But, we have to find her no matter what. What if she doesn't come back tonight? What if something bad happens to her?" I really worried about her right now. She has been ignoring my calls.

"It's already 5, Hansol." Wonwoo patted my shoulder.

"Huh." Jihoon suddenly sighed as he took out his phone from his Jeans' pocket. "I'll just call her."

All of us looked at Jihoon as he tried to call Sooha. Waiting and waiting, he widened his eyes all of a sudden. "She picks up." He looked at me.

I quickly ran towards him and took the phone from his grip. Placing the phone near to my ear, I spoke up. "S-Sooha."

But... the voice I thought was hers, changed into a husky one.

He replied, "H-hello?"

No one's POV

"Yoon, can you take care of my handbag for awhile? I have to go to the toilet." Sooha asked the guy that she has known for 13 years.

"Yeah, sure." He replied with a smile. "Give me those things. I will take care of them."

Sooha gave all of her things, including her handbag to the guy named Yoon. After that, she ran away to the toilet, with nothing.

*

"Oh! Oh!" Yoora shook Haeun's arm and pointed towards the ladies' restroom. "She just entered the toilet!"

"Eodi?!" Haeun tried to catch a sight of her, but failed. "Yoora, just take me where she is. Ppalli jwo!"

"Jamkkan." Yoora stopped her and turned to the two big men that Eunwoo sent to kidnap Sooha. "Yah, you two! Me and Haeun will go into the toilet. I want the both of you to wait for us in front of the toilet, arrasseo?!"

"Ne." They replied in sync.

Then, both Yoora and Haeun quickly went to the restroom where Sooha was in.

Sooha's POV

After I finished doing my private stuff, I walked out of the toilet room to the sink. I washed my hands and fixed my hair. I was about to walk out of the restroom, but then I was pulled back by someone who covered my mouth with a small handkerchief that smelled weird.

I tried to pull myself back, but this girl was just being too rough. The smell of the handkerchief was so strong that I couldn't breathe properly. Soon, I let out my last breathe as I slowly closed my eyes.

Wh.. what happens to me?

Yoon's POV

"Hello?" I replied back to the guy named Jihoon😶.

"Yeoboseyo?! Yah, who are you?!" Sooha really had such a weird friend. Why is this guy mad as soon as I answer the call? Then, it's better to not pick up.

"Dude, calm down. I am Na Sooha's friend, Jang Doyoon. And.. may I know who are you?" I asked in a calm voice.

"Who am I?! Excuse me! I am Hansol Vernon Chwe, Sooha's boyfriend!"I didn't know that Sooha already has a boyfriend. I see, she has grown up really well.

I looked at the caller ID again. It showed Jihoon 😶, but why this guy who called himself as Hansol Vernon Chwe was the one who answered the call?

"And, why is Sooha's phone in your hand?" He asked madly.

Oh! Talking about Sooha, I just realized that she was still in the restroom! Well, it has been like half hour already. What was she doing inside there?

"Listen, Sooha's boyfriend. Sooha asked me to take care of her handbag for awhile, while she was going to the toilet nearby." I stopped and took a quite long worried look towards the ladies' restroom before continue my next words. "But, I don't know why she was still doesn't go out from the toilet. Does she always stay in a toilet that long? About.. half hour?"

"Huh? Are you sure you don't see her going out from the toilet?" I could tell from his voice that he was really worried.

"Er.. actually I didn't even pay attention. Who would anyways? She just go to the toilet. What should I watch then?" I replied.

"Tell me where you are!"

Eunwoo's POV

"Me and Nayoung have arrived at this old factory. Faster bring that girl here!" I shouted loudly. They replied an Okay on the other line and I quickly ended the call.

Just wait, Sooha. Till I make you disappear from the world, from his eyes.

*

After an hour, the both of them arrived with my two bodyguards and my target, Na Sooha. I smirked as I saw her who was being pulled my Haeun and Yoora hardly on the floor with those eyes shut.

"She is so heavy, you know!" They threw her in front of me, sighing.

"I know right! What even has she ate?" Yoora sat on the floor, trying to catch her breathe.

"Nayoung, give me that wood chair." I commanded Nayoung who was standing right beside the wood chair that I pointed at.

Without a word, she took the chair and brought it to me. I thanked her and called both of my guards. "Jason, John, come here." The both of them walked towards me quietly. "Jason, help me with this girl. And, you John, go take the iron wire inside my car."

John nodded and left the factory to go to my car. Jason helped me carry Sooha onto the wood chair. Not long after that, John came back with the thing. I took it from him and started to tie her with it. I tied her hands, her legs and lastly, her body, tightly.

As soon as I have done tying her, she suddenly made a move. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. A second later, her eyes met mine. I gave her a smirk, an evil smirk.

"E-Eunwoo?"