28⇏Take Good Care

Hansol's POV

"Annyeong~" I pouted and slowly let go of her hand. She waved at me before walking into her room.

Okay, now I'm in trouble. What am I going to say to Eunwoo? Me, dating Sooha?

I slowly twisted the doorknob open and got in. The light was off, but the night lamp was on. I walked to my bed and covered myself in the blue blanket.

"Where are you going?" All of a sudden I heard a voice was asking.

"N-ne?" I turned to the bed beside me. Eunwoo was facing me, waiting for my answer. "Not going anywhere. Just.. standing at the dorm gate."

I'm telling her the truth at least. I am standing.

"Waiting for her, huh? Where was she going?" This question quite shocked me. I thought that she would be really mad if I was waiting for Sooha, but instead, she was asking about Sooha as well.

Answering her question, I just realized that I didn't ask her where was she going. "I don't know. I didn't ask her." She smiled which made me feeling weirder by her reaction. "W-won't you be.. mad at me?"

"Um? Ah.. I won't. I decided to move on. You can have her. " She replied kindly.

"Really? Gomawo, Woo yah." I thanked her. "By the way, I'm dating her."

Eunwoo's POV

"I'm dating her."

Just do what you want, Sol. You will regret for choosing her over me. Enjoy your day with her happily before she's going to leave this world soon. I will totally make her disappear from your eyes.

"Ah, geurae? Congratulations." I congratulated him.

Mianhae, Sol. This all was just an act for you. This was all FAKE!

Joshua's POV

Vernon: Guys, I'm dating Sooha!

Mingyu: MWO?!

What? Hansol is dating Sooha? Hm, of course he is. Sooha will probably accept him. They like each other.

Jeonghan: What about Eunwoo?

Vernon: I've broke up with her. She's fine with it.

Soonyoung: Woah, congratz Vernon.

Seungkwan: I know you will make it, dude.

Vernon: Yeah, Boo.

I immediately turned the phone off. It was really hurt to think about it. Maybe, I should just forget her. But, I can't! I see her everyday and she just capture my heart everyday!

No, I won't forget her. I will keep going no matter what. I won't give up on her.

Sooha's POV

I tied my hair into a quite messy bun and wore a blue blouse with a denim skirt. Then, I took my purse and my phone into the handbag.

Wearing my sneakers, I twisted the doorknob open, revealing a familiar guy. "Boo!"

I was shocked and almost fall backwards, but he immediately caught me. He made me stand straightly back and took me outside of my room.

He closed the door of the room and softly pushed me on the wall beside the dorm. He placed a hand on the wall beside my face and stared at me from the top to the bottom.

"Yah, what's with that look?" I pushed him away.

But, he quickly pushed me on the wall back. "Where are you going in the early morning, wearing that kind of outfits, with some make ups on the face, huh?"

"I-I..." Should I tell him that I'm going out with Jihoon? But, Inscared that he would be mad at me. But, telling the truth won't hurt me, right? So.. "I-I'm going out with Jihoon." I closed my eyes, lowering my head.

"What?" I could tell that he was shocked. "No. Don't go out with him."

I opened my eyes back and looked at him. "Huh? I can't. I've promised him."

"Yah, you're dating me and you want to go out with another guy?" He asked, sounded mad.

"Hansol, it's not like that. But, I've promised him since before YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND!" I explained. "So, please let me go. He's waiting." I tried to push his hand away, but he held me back.

He looked at my free legs for seconds. I started to feel weird by his looks and quickly covered my legs with the skirt. "Yah, what are you looking at?"

"The legs. I don't want another guys to stare at the legs, so go change." He said.

"Uh?" I frowned. With a heavy sigh, I entered the room back and changed into Jeans. After a minute, I exited the room.

He gave me a smile and hugged my waist. "Can I join you?" He whispered.

"No." I said.

"Aw.. okay then. Don't be late and be careful, dear." He pecked my lips and ran into his room.

I really didn't know that he could be this sweet towards his girlfriend. He took a good care of me and he cared about what I'm wearing. It made me thinking of he was being a boyfriend to Eunwoo.

Would he be this sweet towards her?

VOTE FOR SEVENTEEN, CARATDEUL~~~~~~~

LETS DO OUR BEST AS A CARAT!

Like & Comment!

Love, Na Sooha