25⇏Break Up

Hansol's POV

As she finished her sentences, she immediately ran away. But, I quickly stopped her by pulling her wrist. I didn't know what has gotten into myself which made me suddenly hugged her. I locked her in my arms.

I knew she must be really shock right now because she was trying to break the hug. She shook her body and tried her best to push me away.

"H-Hansol. This is wrong." She said worriedly.

"Ssh.. Let's stay like this for awhile." I rested my chin on her left shoulder. I noticed that she wasn't moving anymore. She started to become calm. "Thanks goodness." I whispered.

"Huh?"

"I think that I'm gonna lose you." I mumbled beside her ear. "Thanks goodness that you're still alive and breathing. You're here."

I slowly loosen my grip on her as I pulled myself back. She looked at me with those sad eyes. We eyed each other for awhile. Then, my body automatically moved closer to her. My left hand was placed on her left shoulder as the right one did it's move to her right cheek.

She didn't move nor push me away. I guessed she was waiting for that too. I leaned closer and closer. But, before our lips could touch each other's, she suddenly called out a name.

"Jung Eunwoo."

I looked at her eyes. She was looking at something behind me. I let go of her and turned around to see Eunwoo was standing straightly with crossed arms, staring at us madly.

Sooha then ran to her. "Eunwoo yah, this is n-" before Sooha could finish her words, she then harshly pushed her away. Sooha fell on the floor and her head accidentally hit the wall behind her.

I wanted to run to her right now, but I knew it wasn't a good idea. I clenched my fist as I gritted my teeth.

Eunwoo walked closer to me, leaving Sooha behind. "Sol." She called me, showing me her pitiful face. I stood straightly, facing her madly. She then hugged me. "What are you doing with that girl? I waited for you for an hour."

I gently pushed her away from me. "Eunwoo-"

"No! If you're telling me that you have fallen for that girl, I don't want to hear that!" She closed her eyes. Taking her breathe, she opened her eyes back. "Where's our promise?"

I looked down. "Mianhae, Woo yah." I apologized. "Let's break up."

Sooha's POV

As I heard those words left his mouth, I quickly ran away.

Why did he wants to break up with her? Is it because of me? Huh, neo pabo Sooha yah! You shouldn't have fallen for him at the first place! Look! You stole someone's taken!

I opened the door of the rooftop to see Jihoon who was sitting there. "Oh, Sooha yah!" He immediately stood up as he saw me.

"Ah, Jihoon ah." I closed the door behind me and walked closer to him. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you rest at your dorm right now?"

"It was bored there. Soonyoung is sleeping, so I don't know what to do. Instead, I'm here to take some fresh air." He replied leaning on the wall.

"I see." I nodded as I leaned on the wall as well.

"Sooha ah. Can I ask you something?" Jihoon asked all of a sudden.

Turning my head to him, I raised an eyebrow. "Sure."

"Let's hangout tomorrow?

Before I could answer to his question, my phone suddenly rang. "I-I'm sorry, Jihoon ah. Excuse me for awhile."

He nodded, letting me answer the call. I walked to the angle of the rooftop and answered the unknown call.

"Yobeoseyo?" I spoke.

"Nana yah!"

Eunwoo's POV

"Let's break up."

"Argh!" I screamed as I threw the picture of me and him on the wall. I didn't care anymore if the picture is gonna break of what. I was really mad right now.

"Eunwoo ah, calm down." Haeun tried to calm me down. But, it would never work.

"Yah, let her be. She's on fire right now." I heard Yoora whispered. Yeah, she was true! I was burning right now!

I took a deep breathe and sat on my bed. I took a small box from the drawer beside my bed. I took out all of the pictures of the both of us with a sharp knife in my right hand.

You know what I want to do.

With tears escaped my eyes, I stabbed those pictures merciless using the knife. I didn't even care of the girls' reaction towards my crazy side.

I will kill you, Na Sooha.

VOTE FOR SEVENTEEN!
THEY DESERVE TO WIN!
THEY NEED US CARATS!
LET'S FIGHT FOR SEBONGIE!

횽 내 낼 수 없는 세븐틴 캐럿!

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Na Sooha😘