08⇏A Guy and A Girl

Sooha's POV

I walked out of the bathroom with my dirty uniform. Oh and.. I already wore my clothes. I threw the uniform into a big green basket beside my study table.

I rubbed my hair and hung the towel on the closet door. Then, I walked to my bed and laid on it.

"Sorry." It was hella quiet, but suddenly I heard an apology. I turned to my right to see Hansol was looking down. "I'm sorry, you had to go through this because of me. As your roommate, I did know nothing."

I was suddenly felt sorry to him. "This is not your fault." I told him.

"But, still.. s-"

"It's okay. Let's just make things right." I smiled.

"I'll make things right tomorrow." He said as he laid down while covered himself in a blanket.

I didn't know what does he mean, but as long as he understands that, I hope he would do that.

Hansol's POV

I woke up early in the morning and immediately went to school. I walked straight to the cafeteria. There they are. I walked towards their table and shot them a glare. I tapped on their table to make them eye me.

"V-Vernon ah.." Her eyes turned bigger.

"What did you told her?" I asked her.

"Huh? What do you mean, Vernon ssi?" She asked me back.

"Don't pretend like nothing happened. I know you met her yesterday and what did you told her? Did you tell her to stay away from me, huh?" I gritted my teeth.

She smirked as she stood up and faced me. "Do you mean that newbie?"

"I ask you what did you told her?!" I raised my voice.

"Yes, I did told her to stay away from you. And, I also did told her that she'll die if she's with you again." She answered.

"Just mind your own business, can you? Once you hurt her again, you're the one who will be in danger." I said, lowering my voice.

"Why do you care about her so much? What if Eunwoo find out that y-"

"I repeat, just mind your own business." I whispered beside her ear before leaving her alone with her two shits.

Sooha's POV

I woke up from my sleep because of a noise that came from the door. Knock, knock! The door seriously didn't know how to shut up.

"Vernon!"

Huh? Vernon? .... Wait, what?! Do you mean, Hansol!

I quickly jumped off of my bed and looked at Hansol's bed.

"Aish, where is he?" I messed my hair.

Knock! Knock!

"Again!" I looked around the room. "What should I do?"

Vernon! Sooha!

"Oh My God! My name..." I closed my eyes. I took a deep breathe and walked to the door.

I slowly twisted the doorknob open. "H-hi.." I smiled bitterly.

"Oh, hi Sooha!" They greeted me nicely. "Vernon eodisseo?"

"V-Vernon.. a-ah... Hansol.. he.." I took a look at his bed.

Aish, this guy seriously..!

"Where is he, Sooha ssi?" Seokmin asked.

I sighed before opening the door widely. "He's not here. I don't know where he is." I answered. They all entered my room and sat on his bed. "Uh, I.. I'm taking my bath first, okay?"

"Oh, okay. Go ahead." Seungcheol said.

I brought my uniform with me into the bathroom. I took my morning bath and wore the uniform. After that, I got out of the bathroom.

"How's life, living with a guy, Sooha ah?" Seungkwan suddenly asked as I stepped out of the bathroom.

I automatically stopped and looked at them. "N-ne?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yah, what kind of question is that?" Jun hit him, being followed by the rest.

I chuckled and continued to walk to the mirror. "It's kinda awkward living with this guy. It's also hard staying with a guy like him." I tied my hair. "But, well.. we're nothing. So, I guess it's fine."

"You know, you should be more careful around him." Seokmin said, kinda whispered. "Because you know.. living with a guy.. and you're a girl.. and then h-" Before he could finish his words, suddenly they hit his head.

I was a little bit shock by their reactions. "I'm sorry, Sooha yah." Jeonghan apologized. "Aish, you Seokmin! How dare you talk to her that such things?"

"Uh, hehe.. mianhae, Sooha ah." Seokmin rubbed the back of his neck.

I laughed. "Gwaenchanha." I took my bag and we all exited the dorm.

Joshua's POV

I didn't even have the courage to talk usually with her just like the others did.

I didn't know why but my heart always beat fast when I see her.

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↩↩↩↩↩↩

Annyeong, guys! Woah, this lately, I've been so busy especially when my final exam is coming!!! But, I'll try my best to update this fanfic! Geokjeonghajimma~

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Na Sooha😘