02⇏Closer

Hansol's POV

I walked out from the bathroom with a towel around my neck. I took out my white T-shirt. I wiped my wet hair and threw the towel on my bed. I was about to wear the shirt until I heard the door unlocked. The door opened, revealing a girl with her luggage.

Our eyes met and she suddenly shouted. I quickly covered my body with my arms.

"Yah, what are you doing here?!" I shouted.

"Wear the shirt first, can you?!" She covered her eyes using the both of her palms.

I smirked at her behavior. I found it cute seeing her like this. I quickly wore the shirt. "Never see a guy shirtless, huh?" I grinned.

She slowly removed her hands away and looked at me. "Yes! This is my first time seeing a guy shirtless." She said madly.

I laughed. "So, what's your problem here?" I asked, walking to my bed and laid on it.

She suddenly coughed. "W-what's my problem?" She gave me a blurry look. "Excuse you! What's your problem here, huh?! This is GIRLS DOR.MI.TO.RY!!!" She yelled loudly.

"Hey, hey. Calm down." I quickly jumped off of my bed and pulled her inside of the room.

She grinned. "Wae? Are you scared that the dorm head would find you here?" She crossed her arms.

I accidentally bursted into a loud laugh. "Me? Scared?" I gave her a funny look. "Why should I?"

"Because you should! Besides, why shouldn't you?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Hey, newbie. For your information, I don't need to be scared if I get caught." I sat on my bed.

"Why?" She asked, giving me a confused look.

"Because my parents are the owner of this school, idiot! So, this school is mine." I said.

Sooha's POV

I coughed again for the billionth times.

"B-but why are you here?" I immediately changed the topic. H-he's the owner of this school? Huh, so hard to talk to him. "I mean.. this is girls dorm. And, you're a guy."

"Sit down first." He pointed to a bed beside his. I slowly walked to the bed that he pointed at. I sat down on the bed as I placed my luggage beside me. "The reason why I stay at girls dorms is because my mom told me to. Well, everyone in this school had known about this. And, they didn't care."

"Your mom? Wae?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't know either. Well, I felt comfortable here." He took his book and opened it.

I sighed and stood up. "I'm sorry. Maybe I should find another room for me." I said and walked to the door.

"Wait!" Before I could open the door, suddenly I heard he shouted. I immediately looked at him. "Y-you can just stay here if you want."

"What?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"I won't do anything on you. Seriously. I-I heard from my mom that girls dormitory are full already. And, I'm pretty sure that you don't have place to stay at. So, just stay here. This is your room by the way." He sat straight, looking at me.

"U-um.. I'm sorry, but you know.. your parents are the owner of this school. So, you must have a really good reputation. If someone knows that I'm your roommate, your reputation might go down." I replied.

"Reputation is nothing. Besides, you don't have place to stay at tonight. Can't you just stay here? I won't do anything on you anyway." He said.

"Hm.. You're right. Where should I stay tonight. Okay, I'll stay here." I walked to the bed beside his. "But! If you ever dare to touch me, I won't stay quiet!" I shot him a death glare.

"Huh, don't worry." He said, looking away.

Hansol's POV

I looked at her. She was sleeping soundly on her bed. I laughed a little, seeing her like that. I kept on staring at her, until I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID. It was my best friend, Seungkwan.

I quickly jumped off of my bed and walked outside of the room.

"Yo, what's up?" I spoke first.

"Vernonnie, let's meet up at the park beside the school." He replied on the line.

"Sure. I'll be there in 3 minutes." I told him, and soon we ended the call.

I walked into my room back and took my jacket. I took the last glance on her before going out to meet Seungkwan.

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↩↩↩↩↩↩

Yeah, so how was it? Good? Well, this is my first time making a fanfic which contain- ops! I can't tell you guys! I don't want to be a KWONSPOILER~ Well, I hope you enjoy this one too<

(Like & Comment!)

         {Love, Na Sooha 😘}