11⇏Fight

Hansol's POV

I wore my clothes inside the bathroom. After that, I hung the towel behind the door. Then, I walked out of the bathroom just to see that Sooha was talking to someone through my phone. My phone.

I quickly walked towards her. I held her hand and took the phone from her. I ended the call and stared at her.

"What are you doing?" I coldly asked.

"I-I'm just going to answer th-" before she could answer me, I immediately cut her. I was really mad and worried at the same time. What if Eunwoo find out everything? What if she find out that I live with a girl?

"Can you just mind your own business?!" I yelled at her.

"H-Hansol.." she softly called me.

"Don't you ever touch my stuffs anymore." I warned her. "And, don't you ever care about my business." Then, I left the room.

Sooha's POV

D-did he just.. scolded me? Hey, I'm just trying to answer the call. Okay, maybe this is my fault. Care about my own business only, huh? Fine!

"Just leave me alone then." I walked to the door of the dorm. I slowly took a step forward. I looked around the dormitory. No one was here, including him.

I closed the door behind me and walked out of the dormitory. I went to a park not far away from the dorm. I sat on the bench beside the see-saw.

I didn't know why but, I wanted to cry right now. Aish, seriously what's wrong with me? Why do I cry for a guy that I just have known for about 3 or 4 days? Besides, he's nothing to me.

My tears slowly escaped my eyes. Then, I saw a boy was running and fell down on the ground right in front of me. I was shocked to see him. I got off of the bench and bowed down to him.

"Sonyeon ah, gwaenchanhayo?" I helped him to stand up.

"Jamie!" Suddenly, I heard a guy's voice was behind me. I turned around to see Joshua was running towards us. He quickly hugged the boy. "Are you okay, Jam? Did you hurt anywhere?"

"No, I'm okay. This noona helps me." He pointed towards me.

Joshua looked at me and his eyes went widened. "S-Sooha." He stuttered.

"Joshua ah, what are you doing here? Is that your little brother?" I asked him, looking at the boy named Jamie.

"Ah, yeah. His name is Jamie Hong." He answered, taking a seat beside me. Jamie walked to the monkey-bar and started to hang himself like a monkey there. "Sooha ah, are you crying?"

"N-nae?" I forgot that I was crying awhile ago once I saw Jamie. I immediately wiped those tears away. "N-no, it's just... you know, dusts blew into my eyes. That's why."

"Ah, geurae.." he smiled.

Hansol's POV

"I'll come back to Korea next week."

"W-what?! Why so sudden, Woo yah?" I asked in a shocked tone.

"Why do you sound shock? Wae? Don't you want me to go there?" She asked.

"Ani. Geunyang.. it's so sudden." I bit my bottom lip.

After a few minutes, we finally ended the call. I let out a heavy sighed and walked back to the dorm. The dorm seems dark. I guessed she already slept.

Urgh, I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have yell at her. I hoped that she will forgive me.

I slowly twisted the doorknob, opening the door. She wasn't here. I opened the light and looked at her bed. She really wasn't here. Where is she?

I sat on my bed and decided to text her.

To: Sooha

Sooha yah, where are you? Okay, first.. I'm sorry for yelling at you just now. But, can you come back here? It's getting late.

Sooha's POV

I read the message and just ignored it. Then, I put the phone into my pocket back.

"Sooha, do you want to have a bowl of ramen at my house?" Joshua asked.

"At your house? Um, sure." I shrugged.

Joshua brought me to his house. "Eomma, ineun nae chingu. I invite her to have a ramen here." Joshua talked to his mother. (I know that his mother in the Los Angeles, but 😄)

His mother looked at me and smiled. "You're so pretty."

I smiled back. "Thank you."

"Eo, Shua yah, treat her well, okay." She patted Joshua's shoulder and took Jamie to his room.

"You can sit there, Sooha. I'll cook the ramen for you." He pointed to the dining table.

I sat on the chair as he commanded. I wondered what is Hansol doing right now.

Sleep alone, Choi Hansol. Serve that right!

I smiled an evil smile.

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↩↩↩↩↩↩

Who do you ship Sooha with???

↠ SooHansol
↠ Joshuha..? (Sounds weird)
↠ JiSooha..? (Also weird)

Eh! I couldn't tell you guys! Not like Kwon Spoiler~

Like & Comment!

😘Love, Na Sooha😘