01⇏Friend Or Enemy

Sooha's POV

I bit my lower lip as I walked alone in the hallway. I could feel that everyone around me was staring at me. It was uncomfortable. I made my pace faster. I didn't bother to raise my head. They will make eye contacts with me then. So, I just kept this pose.
I stared at the ground as I walked to find the principal's room. To think again, I regretted that I got the first place in my school as the best student. I really didn't want to change schools. Especially, this school. And, I didn't know why. But, nothing can I do, I was just too clever. 😎

I was so busy thinking about my old school and suddenly I felt myself bumped into someone. I immediately bowed as I apologized. "I'm so sorry."

"Sorry?" The guy asked. I slowly looked up to see a guy with brown bangs and he looked really mad. From his face, I could tell that he's the type of guy that always cold and he's the top guy here, isn't? "If sorry can end everything, I would let you go. But not for me. Excuse you. Do you know who I am?"

I've told ya. He's that kind of guy. I hate this situation. Calm down, dude. It's just an accident. Nothing was big.

I slowly shook my head. "No.."

"No?" He suddenly got closer to me. He then smirked. "You seem new here. Am I right?"
I nodded.

"Huh, waste my time spending it with you. Don't show yourself in front of me again." He said and left.

I saw another guy behind him. He looked at me then smiled. I was really shocked and just smiled back. He then left with that guy.

I sighed and looked down. Suddenly, I felt someone tilted my chin up. As I raised my head, I looked at the person. It was a girl this time. She was with her two friends behind her.

"I'm Nayoung. This is Haeun and this is Yoora." The one that had a long ponytail introduced herself and her two friends. "You heard what did he said to you already, right? So, just don't show yourself in front of him again, or you'll be in danger."
What this time?

I didn't reply to her and just kept staring at her and the girls behind her. She then flipped her hair and walked away with her friends.

I sighed. I hate this school. It's not a good start. I make enemies on my first day, did I?

I continued to walk again with my luggage. I walked in the small hallway. All of a sudden, I saw a figure of a guy was running towards me. I widened my eyes and quickly moved to the right. But, it was too late. He was already hit me on my left shoulder and it made me accidentally leaned on the wall hardly. I closed my eyes, feeling the pain through my body.

I gathered all of my energies and tried to stand straightly. I've finally stood straightly. I slowly opened my eyes and my eyes immediately went widened as I saw a guy's face was so close to me. I jumped in shocked and accidentally hit the wall hardly again. But, this time, my head hit the wall as well.

"Ah.." I whined in pain, closing my once eyes again.

"A-are you okay?" I heard the guy asked.

I opened my eyes and looked at the guy. It was the guy before. The one who smiled at me just now.

"I-I'm okay." I smiled.

"I'm really sorry about the guy that hit you just now. He's crazy sometimes. Please forgive him." He bowed down. "He's still act childish and his name is Jungchan."

(I got to know that Chan has a full name?)

"It's okay. I already forgave him." I replied.

"Really? Thank you so much." He said.

Omo, he's so cute.

"And, I'm sorry about just now. I accidentally shocked you." He apologized again.

"Ah, gwaenchanha." I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"By the way, why are you here with.. that luggage? Are you.. a new student here?" He looked at me.

"Um, yeah. Can you please show me the principal's room." I asked him.

"Sure. Follow me." He said, leading the way to the principal's room.

At least, I have someone who treat me well.

As soon as I got the key, I walked to the girls dormitory. I went to my room and unlocked the door using the key that I've just got.

I opened the door wide and the first thing that I saw was...

~WHAT~

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↩↩↩↩↩↩

Halo~ Sooha is here!!!
I come back with a new fanfic which is about my ultimate bias, Hansol Vernon Chwe. So, I use my real name as the main character here. Hope you enjoy!

Like & Comment!

              😘Love, Na Sooha😘