Chapter Thirty-One

Aviritia's POV

I swayed my hips a little, Eden's bulge brushing against my skirt. I smirked as a groan escaped his lips, smacking his hands away from the blindfold around his eyes, "Ah, ah, ah! No, Eden. I-If you take it off, John wins the bet. D-Do you really want to lose $50?"

He let out another groan, grunting as I pushed him down on the bed and grinded against his member, fixing his blindfold when he tried to pull it off a second time.

"How much longer do we have to do this?" He growled out.

"An hour," I replied confidently, nodding to myself.

***

Eden's POV

I grunted as I stood up, combing my fingers through my hair in annoyance, "Why did I take this bet?"

"Because you like a challenge and can't handle being called a chicken shit."

Leaning on the counter by my arms, I moved around a little bit, hissing at John in irritation, "When can I fuck him?"

"Tomorrow," John smirked, crossing his arms and wiggling his jaw at me as he teased, "Unless you'd rather lose a bet for the first time."

"Fuck you, I'm not losing to you."

He chuckled, taking a big bite of his apple and going back to playing his video game.

"How long do I have to stay away from him?"

"Until tomorrow."

"Son-of-a-bitch."

***

Aviritia's POV

I peeked out the window, looking to Jonathan's house and trying to finish my decorations.

"Come on, come on. Th-Thirty seconds left," I mumbled out, getting everything ready, "I can do this, I can do this."

I peeked out a second time, Eden was starting to come over, Jonathan following after him and trying to distract him just a few seconds more as the rest of us hid around the house.

"Why are we only celebrating for Eden when John has the same birthday as him?"

I looked to Trans, "Jonathan doesn't celebrate his birthday. Neither of them do, but I just wanted to do something nice for Eden. I agreed to keep John out of it as long as he helped by distracting Eden."

I could hear Eden and Jonathan as they moved closer and closer, Lenora hissing from behind the couch, "Everybody, shh! Here they come!"

The door opened as Eden stepped in, his arguing with Jonathan coming to a halt as we all chimed and jumped out, "SURPRISE!!"

He went to walk out the door, but Jonathan blocked him off, making him turn back around. Eden forced a smile, a very small one, sighing out, "...H-Hey, guys.......?"

I came up to him and kissed his lips, wrapping my arms around his waist, "H-Happy Birthday, Eden."

***

Eden's POV

I looked around the room, then to Aviritia. Good God, why??? I regret deeply over telling him when my birthday was as I leaned my head back and looked up at the mistletoe dangling above our heads. My cheeks burned like a cigarette kissing my skin as I looked down at the little Devil who planned this all out, "Do I have--"