Chapter Eleven

Aviritia's POV

Squeaking, I looked to Eden in surprise as he carried me bridal style, holding onto him tightly, "Wh-What are you doing?"

"Taking you on a date." He replied so bluntly, like it was no surprise or anything. His voice was very serious as he said it as he did a very confident nod.

"Wh-What? Wh-Why?" I squirmed to try and get him to let me down, a smile growing on his face as I kept struggling, "W-We do not need to do such a thing!"

His voice released a chuckle as he kept carrying me to a small spot with a blue blanket and a small brown basket. I looked at it closely, going still, "A-A picnic?"

He smiled, obviously trying to make it a smile and not a smirk, "As long as you don't get me horny it'll stay that way."

I giggled a bit, looking at my hands shyly and tapping both my index fingers together, speaking in full innocence, "I-I don't mean to, i-it just happens."

He laid me down on the blanket, sitting next to me and opening the basket, chuckling as he pulled some things out of it, "What would you like to eat?"

I pointed to the apples, which happened to be on the other side of him so it looked like I was pointing to his crotch. I realized what it looked like as he cocked an eyebrow and held back a grin, "Really?"

My cheeks lit up as I kept pointing towards the apples, "I-I-I-I-I w-was p-pointing t-to th-the a-apples."

His cheeks joined mine as he looked to the apples, his head dropping with embarrassment, grabbing an apple and cutting it into pieces. Without hesitation he started feeding me the pieces one at a time, making my cheeks burn more.

The last apple slice, he put in his mouth before kissing me, my throat releasing a squeak as I bit half of it before turning away and hiding my face from him.

"You're so cute when you blush," He chuckled, using his thumb and index to bring my face back towards him, giving my lips kisses after he finished his part of the apple.

"I-I-I a-am n-not," I pouted out, trying to pull my chin out of his grasp to hide in his chest.

"Even cuter with that stutter," He smirked as I failed to pull away, nipping at my bottom lip and not hesitating to tug on it.

I squeaked, pouting further as I punched his arm, "sh-sh-shut u-up."

"Don't even get me started on that squeak of yours," He chuckled out, unaffected as I shook my hand in response to hitting him.

Still shaking my hand, I whined, "O-Ouch."

"That's what you get for hitting me, Ya Dork," He laughed as I stuck my tongue out at him. He took that opportunity to slip my tongue between his teeth and nibble it before pulling my tongue further into his mouth.

My cheeks felt like fire as a bulge obviously formed in my panties and black skirt as he held the back of my neck with one hand and the other sneaking its way into the fabric and palming me through my underwear.

My lips released a weak pant allowing my hips to turn me onto my belly, looking up at him shyly as I wiggled at him, "Pl-Please, E-Eden?"

He bit his lip, looking at my rear and then my face, biting so hard his lip started to draw out blood as he kept staring. He was thinking real hard but I couldn't think upon what as I started to giggle at him, sitting back up after he took longer than usual, "E-Eden, ar-are you alright?"

His cheeks reddened as he rubbed the back of his neck, looking at me, "S-Sorry, your ass is just very hot. It's difficult to not admire it, especially from the position and clothing you're in."