Chapter Thirty

Eden's POV

I groaned a little, a small gentle hand toying inside my pajama pants, "Mmm~ stop~"

A soft giggle sang quietly into my ear, gentle nibbling of my earlobe following it afterwards, "It-It's time to wake up, Eden. Y-You've been sleeping for three days."

I opened my eyes rapidly, my hand taking Aviritia's hand out of my pants as I hissed out, "You just got raped, damnit!"

He stopped, frowning at me, "Th-That doesn't mean anything, Eden. So what if I got raped? Am I just supposed to be scared of sex for the next fifty years? I've been raped before Eden, did that ever stop me? Did it ever stop us?"

I swallowed at his nothing but true words, "...This is different."

"Oh, really? How, Eden? How is this different, hm? Tell me how this is different."

I got quiet, looking away from him. I couldn't argue since he was telling the truth. Admittedly, it was also pretty sexy when he got all confident and his stutter went away.

"What he did was nothing compared to my father, Eden. My father raped and beat me since I was seven, this was only three weeks," Aviritia hissed at me, "My father gave me shock therapy until I could barely breathe, made me drink his piss, forced me to choke on his cock for an hour twice a day, wouldn't feed me until I was so weak you could snap my arm and I wouldn't react, fucked me so hard I couldn't walk for a week, drowned me in a tub if I so much as dropped a crumb on the floor when he did feed me, choked me so tight I passed out, hit me so hard I got really bad concussions--"

"...Pl-Please, stop," I finally whimpered out, my eyes shutting tight. I couldn't take what he was saying because it was vividly picturing in my mind and it made my heart throb and pound so much I thought it was going to rip through my ribcage, "Pl-Please, fucking stop."

He let out a shaky breath, closing his eyes and letting out a few more shaky breaths as he made me look at him, "Wh-What that man did is nothing compared to what my father did a-and it's not going to stop me from making love with you, Eden."

***

Eden's POV

I gently rubbed Aviritia's shoulders, resting my pelvis against his back. He looked up at me, a slight blush upon his cheeks as he let out a cute little giggle, "I love you, Eden."

I leaned down, planting my lips against his and cupping his cheek, teasing him with a tickle of his throat as I smiled into his lips, "Forever and always?"

"Forever and always."

***

Jonathan's POV

I followed the laughs and squeals of the twins as I chased after them, "I will get you! You can't run forever!"

"We can sure as hell try!"

I laughed, "Challenge accepted!"

Kari giggled something to Mari before they both split up, "Can't catch us both!"

I smirked, slowing to a stop and folding my arms over my chest, "Looks like I'll just have to have fun all by myself."

They came to an abrupt halt, turning and saying in unison, "Excuse me?"

I cocked an eyebrow, looking at the both of them with a big cocky smirk, "You heard me."

They came over to me, step by step by step, "Excuse me?"

My grin only grew with each step they took towards me, they were too damn easy, "You heard me."

Checkmate, girls. Tsk, tsk. You both are too easy.

I grabbed them by their pant loops, yanking them to me and wrapping my arms around their waist as I put them both onto each of my shoulders, spinning them around, "Gotcha!"

"Not fair! You cheated!"

"I didn't cheat, I simply used my resources," I smirked, cocking an eyebrow at their pathetic little whining, "It's your fault that you didn't see it coming."

They giggled, flicking my nose after I set them down and started running again. My mistake, shouldn't have put them down, "Goddamnit!"

"It's your fault that you didn't see it coming!"

"Oh, haha. Very funny," I muttered, chasing after them, "When can we fuck, again?! I'm fucking horny!"

"As soon as you catch us without cheating!"