Chapter Seven

Aviritia's POV

I sat up, looking to Eden as he slept, gently hugging him and pulling him close, kissing his lips. His body was relaxed but he wasn't fully asleep, his heart was beating too fast.

He laced his arms around my waist, pulling me to him and pressing our hips tightly together and making me giggle, his lips pressing to my throat and nibbling childishly.

I giggled more and more, squirming and kicking as he started tickling me all over.

"N-No! Stop!" I squealed as he tickled me more, hitting his chest to try and get him to stop, "St-Stop, Eden!"

He laughed, hovering above me and smiling down at me as I pouted up at him, gently touching his pearly white teeth, gliding my nails against them. They were so pretty to look at, so sparkly. He kissed my fingertips, nibbling them gently and sucking on them.

My cheeks redden as I looked to his eyes, he was focused on my fingers. I propped up onto my elbows, linking my lips with his, earning a smile from him as he started cupping my cheek and rubbing it with his thumb.

"C-Can I dye my hair?" I managed out through the kiss, a little hesitant with the question as I looked at him.

He looked down at me, still giving me kisses and basically refusing my head from going into a panic from my question by making me focus on our lips, "Why?"

I flushed out, "S-So I can go out with you."

He smiled a bit, nibbling at my bottom lip, "You really don't like being alone, do you?"

"It-It's scary."

He rested his forehead against mine, caressing my cheeks as he looked at me, "I'll go out later today and get you some things so people don't realize it's you, I don't want you to get hurt."

I hugged him tight, koalaing him and refusing to let him go.

He smiled, nuzzling into my neck and laying against me, making it very known that he had no intentions of going anywhere.

***

Aviritia's POV

Eden put me in his jacket, pulling my arms through the sleeves and slipping a helmet onto my head, "I'm gonna take you to a friend of mine and then she can dye your hair. I think it'll be better if I have her do the work so I don't fuck it up."

He put on his helmet, sitting behind me on his motorcycle and starting it. Why did he have the idea of having me in the front? I-I would rather be behind him. I pomegranated, his hands gripping mine on the handles so I couldn't try to succeed in moving behind him. So unfair.

He drove forward just a bit to get me to sit still, his chest pressing against my back gently. I could feel his heartbeat through our clothing, it was racing a lot from him being so nervous. I couldn't blame him. He didn't want me to get hurt and I didn't want him to get hurt. It pounded harder as he actually drove us into town.

He parked in a very dark alleyway that spooked me more than it probably should have as I looked around, shadows overpowering the sun.

"Wh-where are we?" I asked, after removing my helmet, wishing I had brought his plushie with me.

"My friend's more of a hidden soul in the world, she doesn't like being known by so many people so she has her place in an alley."

I held onto him, shaking as we walked further into the alley, whimpering at all the shadows and wishing we had stayed back at the hut. Too many shadows..