Chapter Four

Aviritia's POV

Sitting up slowly, I looked at sleeping Eden. He was wearing his jeans from the day before but had removed his shirt so he was only wearing a black tank top, his arm wrapped around the little zebra and one of his pillows while he nuzzled into them both. His breathing was slow and calmed. A good thing when the other night he was twitchy and raggedy...I think he was having a nightmare.

Slowly, I looked around the hut, taking in my environment with a relaxing breath of comfort. I really liked waking up here, it was rare for me to feel comfort in places. My eyes fell upon the marks on my right thigh from the incident at the beach, my fingers gently grazing over them. It still kinda stung to touch them but it was intriguing.

Did he really grab that hard? There's even bruising and swelling.

I looked over to him, laying back down and nuzzling up against his back and kissing his shoulder, tracing my nails on his back and watching his body react with a shiver as he woke up a bit.

"It-It's time to wake up," I whispered, pressing my cold hands against his bare flesh and nudging him. He groaned, burrowing his face deep into his pillow, trying to avoid waking at all costs with such a failed attempt as I let out a giggle, "It's passed noon--"

A weak gasp escaped my throat and through my lips as they parted, his hand gripping between my thighs, above the clothing, his palm rubbing as he gently pressed his forefinger against the sensitive areas and rubbed delicately.

I let out a shaky breath, squirming against his hand with a swallow of my throat. My attempt to get away was such a failure as his hand slowly slid up my pants, his nails gliding against the rim slowly before unbuttoning. It wasn't stopping me from panicking out, "N-No, d-don't!"

I moved away quickly, blushing from the neon pink panties showing from my jeans. I stumbled to fix them as he started to turn, his hand gripping my pants tight so I couldn't fix them as I tried to get him to let go.. He let go after seeing the panties, not even fighting his staring. His eyes wandered around the fabric but he didn't have any expression in his face.

Quickly, I turned away, hiding in my palms and trembling. Why couldn't I have chosen to wear boxers like a normal guy? Why did girls' clothes have to feel more appealing and comforting when I'm not a girl..? My tears were so difficult to fight as I tried to fight the urge to hit my own head repeatedly, so was my loud heart beat as I croaked out, "I-I w-wanna g-go h-ho--"

His head resting against my back shut me up as his hot breath pressed against my flesh, his fingers traced circles on my trembling spine. His hair tickled, only making me shiver more as he kept himself quiet.

We sat there for a while, just the birds filling the gap of silence by their songs and chirps and the sun trying to fill in the shadows through some of the cracks of the wooden planks that created the hut.

"I...," Was all I could finally manage out when I noticed he had stopped caressing my back, trying to regain my composure. I closed my eyes tight to try and keep my head from getting bad all over again but it was difficult...I was so terrified..

His fingertips glided upon my bare skin again, causing me to squirm and shiver, jolting my back forward. He planted a kiss against the back of my neck, gliding his fingernails down my side and across my belly, kissing his way to the side of my neck and nibbling down and teasing my skin.

I let out a soft pant, my head falling backwards a little as his lips made contact under my chin, biting down as his other hand snaked around and caressed my cheek. I couldn't fight the sensations of pleasure that seemed to pour out as it tickled its way between my thighs.

His warm breath made my skin tingle and his touch made my body scream. His hand tugged at my jeans, lowering them a bit before harshly spreading my legs to expose me more. My bulge popping out under my panties made my cheeks burn but he didn't seem to think it was weird or gross. He seemed more fascinated and desiring than ashamed of seeing the laced fabric I wore.

He outlined the bulge with his fingertips, causing me to squirm more and making me do another pant, my body fighting to buck when he pinched tormentively. This was new, very new.

He nibbled my neck, slipping his finger into my panties and rubbing my tip, a taunting tone in his voice as he didn't hide the smirk against my throat, "Say 'please' if you want it rubbed."

I blushed, doing another soft pant, a weak whine escaping my throat when he stopped his tormentful touching to get my submission when I took too long to reply, "Pl-Please."