Chapter Eight

Aviritia's POV

I looked to Eden, trembling in my short pink skirt and his white T-shirt, fidgeting as I tried and failed at making the skirt cover my thighs.

He kissed my earlobe gently, chuckling into my ear, "Everything's going to be alright, come on."

The trembling wouldn't stop as we stood by the store. I couldn't even walk, my legs were frozen stiff as I looked from him, to the store, and back again. My head shook vigorously as I stayed frozen against his motorcycle.

He placed his palm onto my hip, pressing his crotch onto my other hip as he teasingly dug his nails into my skin, "If you don't calm down and start walking I'll have to punish you for taking too long...And I won't give us any privacy when I do it."

I blushed, looking up at him. My nerves not dying down even the slightest as he tried to get me to move forward, "W-What if p-people laugh a-at me?"

He lifted me up without a second thought, taking me into the alley next to the store and making sure we were hidden by the darkness of the shadows, looking me in the face as he bluntly replied, "Take off your clothes."

I looked at him, making a face of disgust as I looked around where we stood, "H-Here? I-In a gross alley?"

"Yes, now," He replied as I crimsoned, watching him remove his shirt with ease and without even breaking eye contact with me.

"W-Why? It-It's gross in here."

He undid his belt.

"Because we're gonna have sex," His pants dropped, his lips making contact with my throat and nibbling on my flesh.

"W-Wait, what?"

His boxers dropped next, as he huffed at my slowness of catching on, "The only thing that's going to give you a damn chill pill is going to be sex."

I flushed, feeling stupid for taking this long to understand as he gently kissed my lips and teased my thighs with his nails.

"Now, would you take off your hot clothes so I can fuck that tight little ass of yours and make love to you?" He smiled to me gently, unbuttoning the little silver heart-shaped button on my skirt and unzipping it slowly.

I cherried, nodding shyly as I started to undress, carefully folding the fabric and setting it on the lid of a trash can so it wouldn't get dirty on the ground, "W-What if w-we get c-caught?"

He chuckled, putting me on my knees and pressing his shaft into my mouth and down my throat without hesitation, "Nobody around here goes in alleys. They're 'too scary'."

I looked up at him, sucking shyly, batting my eyes at how quick he put himself between my lipstick-stained lips.

"Don't look at me like that," He patted my head, holding a little sly grin at me as he caressed my cheek, "I don't want to choke you just yet."

I squeaked, blushing redder than a cherry. Slowly, he stood me up, pushing me against the wall so my stomach was tickled by the bricks as he kissed my throat, "Since we've had sex more than once, I finally get to ask this; gentle or hard?"

"W-What do you mean?"

"Gentle...," He caressed my cheek gently, smearing my pink lipstick as he trailed his nails roughly against my back, "...Or hard?"

My cheeks got even redder, my mouth gaping open in surprise from the burning sensation his nails left, "U-Usually p-people j-just d-do w-what t-they w-want t-to m-me."

He stopped, pulling away a bit, the sexual tone completely gone in his voice, "E-Excuse me?"

I looked down, getting really quiet and feeling bad at ruining the moment already as I repeated, "...U-Usually people just do what th-they want to me."