Chapter Nine

Aviritia's POV

Eden and I walked through the store getting things like food and drinks, he was very bouncy and excitable about everything and it was amusing as I looked at the list;

"- Bread

- Cheese

- Sandwich meat

- Mayo

- Milk

- Eggs

- Pepsi

- Juice

- Cereal

- Pancake batter

- Peanut butter

- Jelly

- Butter

- CANDYYY "

I looked to Eden, furrowing my eyebrows, "Wh-Why is candy in big bold letters a-and with two extra Ys?"

He chuckled a bit, hugging my hips and practically lifting me off the ground, "Because I love--- CANDYYY!"

I jumped as he squealed like a little kid over all the candy he saw on the shelves, his cheeks growing more tomato than I did as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly from people staring at him, his voice stammering, "S-Sorry."

His voice was thoroughly covered in a blanket of embarrassment that morphed around his once husky voice and replaced it, masking it into a shy, innocent-like child voice. I couldn't help but giggle a bit, putting some candy into the shopping cart and watching as he pranced around a bit excitedly.

I hugged him, bringing his attention back towards me as I started kissing his soft, squealing lips and doing a little nibble. Aggressively, he shoved me against the shelves of candy, rattling the metal as he cupped my throat with a sly whisper and a twinkle in his eye, "You're going to make me fuck you right here right now if you do that, again."

I flushed as his hand slipped through the fabric of the shirt I was wearing, teasing and pinching at my nipple as I squeaked out, "I-I-I-I w-was j-just t-trying t-to c-calm y-you d-down."

He kissed my neck, sucking on it a little and lightly grinding against me before biting down hard enough to leave a mark and possibly even bruise my skin.

I turned my head shyly, hoping people would be in the aisle but seeing that nobody was there to rescue me from embarrassment.

He kissed between my collarbone and my neck, nibbling upon my flesh and smirking at my weak attempt to pull away as my knees started to buckle from the spot he was teasing, "W-W-We sh-should g-get b-back t-to sh-sh-shopping."

He pushed me back against the shelving, the metal rattling rougher than last time, biting down on my neck aggressively and abusing my skin with his teeth, my throat releasing the moan I was trying to contain, "Ahh~"

He smiled devilishly into my collarbone, palming the small bump peeking out from my skirt, "So, that's where your soft spot is."

I rosed up, lightly groaning into my firmly shut teeth as I struggled to keep standing, "I-I don't kn-know what th-that is."