Breaking Silence

"Mate," he growled out, as he sniffed the air and began scanning the room with his shining silver eyes.

When they landed on mine, it was as if time had just stopped and he was everything that I could possibly need and more.

"Her," was all he said, as surprise was written on everyone's face, including Alpha Malik.

All I wanted to do was just disappear from the face of the Earth as if I never existed in the first place.

Alejandra Sanchez was once a radiant girl who had lots of friends and always had a smile on her face, but that all changed when her mother passed away, leaving her all alone with her father.

Some time after her mother had passed, her father had remarried a woman and forgot all about his little girl who was left depressed and alone to cope with the death of her mother.

One by one her friends drifted apart, the same way her father did and the teasing and bullying began.

Her mother was one of the friendliest women around the pack who was loved by everyone and she looked like an exact copy of her, to fuel everyone's hatred at her, making her wish that she never existed.

To make everyone forget about her, she stopped talking.

Hey guys! This is yet another werewolf story that I have decided to write, but different than all the others. I have decided to take a different path on this story and I have been feeling inspired lately to write this story, so that is exactly what I am doing.

Hopefully you guys will like it and if not, then I'm sorry I can't please everyone. So stick around for the chapters to come. 

WARNINGGGGG
This entire book is a whole mess. I have no idea what I was thinking but I'm sure GoT probably influenced my mind. It gets more confusing as it goes along and is not a book I'm remotely close to liking. I may also be taking it down in the future.