43

I sat in a field with Yori on my lap waiting for Tamotsu and Kouki to show up. I looked down at Yori and I guess she saw the worry on my face because she licked my cheek.

"Everything will be fine." She reassured me.

"I'm not so sure. They're going to be the first people I talk to about this. I haven't talked to my family or friends and if they do agree I plan on getting the hokages permission first before I tell anyone." I said my nerves growing.

After a minute or two my two teammates arrived and we sat in a circle. I took a deep breath preparing myself for what I was about to ask.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Tamotsu asked.

"Well it's just an idea and you can refuse if you don't want to do it. But I want to leave the village for a bit with you two to travel and train so we can learn more about the world around us. We can come back to the leaf from time to time. I just wanted to know if you would come with me." I explained.

They both went blank but soon smiles came to their faces.

"That's an amazing idea I so want to do it." Kouki cheered.

"I must say I am intrigued and would like to do it as well." Tamotsu said.

A smile came to my face but it faltered when I heard someone land behind me.

"Oh hey sensei." Kouki said nervously.

"when were you brats going to tell me about this?" Sensei asked.

"Once I made sure those two wanted to do it." I said nervously.

"Well it a good idea and i think you three will become strong by doing this. But you have to ask the hokage. And I don't think she'll let you do it without a jounin until you're all chunin." Sensei explained.

"Then why don't you come with us until we can take the chunin exam again?" Kouki suggested.

Our sensei went into thought but soon agreed and so we went to the hokages office and told her. She seemed to be in thought for awhile but after some convincing from all of us she agreed. My teammates and I had a group hug exited about our journey. We soon parted ways and went to pack. I went home to tell my mum, sister and brother who was meant to be taking it easy after he got out of the hospital.

I walked in and I saw my mum and sister sitting at the table drinking tea. I sat at the table and looked at them with a serious expression.

"I asked the hokage if my team and I could go travelling and training and she agreed. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before now it's just I didn't want you to try and talk me out of it because I think it's what's best for me. I'll be leaving tomorrow." I explained to them.

They both pulled me into a hug and i of course hugged back.

"It's okay I believe this experience will be good for you and your team. Just promise you be safe." My sister said and I nodded.

"My little baby is growing up so fast. It's like just yesterday you were crawling and now you're leaving the village. Be brave and stay strong my little pup." My mum said and I stared getting emotional.

They told me to go tell Kiba so I went to his room and sat on his bed. He looked st me and I looked at him.

"I'm leaving the village tomorrow. I'll miss you big brother. Thank you for always protecting me." I said sadly.

My brother hugged me and I obviously hugged back.

"Go have fun." He said as kissed my forehead.

I smiled and hugged him for a while longer before going to my room and packing. After packing I went to see Sakura and Ino and after I told them they got very emotional but were happy for me. Now I was walking to Kankuro's house to tell him, Gaara and Temari considering I've gotten very close to her. As I was walking I bumped into Gaara and Temari so I told them what was happening.

"I'm happy for you." Gaara said with a small almost unnoticeable smile.

"Well make sure you visit the sand." Temari said hugging me.

She left leaving me with Gaara and I gave him a hug shocking him.

"Gaara never give up you're a kind person who I would trust with my life." I said than ran off.

I finally got to Kankuro's house and knocked on the door and he opened it and I saw he wasn't wearing his hoodie or makeup. I went inside and saw that they were packing up to go home.

"What's up?" Kankuro asked.

"I'm leaving the leaf tomorrow to travel with my team." I said.

I was pulled into a hugged and Kankuro placed his chin on my head.

"Be careful. And if anyone dares hurt you find me and I'll beat them for you. And make sure you come to visit the sand visit me. I love you." Kankuro said.

"I love you to Kankuro." I said smiling.

Kankuro pulled me into a kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms were around my waist. The kiss was passionate and I wish we could stay like this forever. When we separated we kept eye contact and our fingers interlock with each other.

"I was so happy when you said you loved me it was like a dream come true." I said.

"I'm was happy when I knew you returned my feelings because I wouldn't feel this way with any other person. You're special to me and always will be." Kankuro said.

We both smiled and stayed in each other's arms for awhile longer before I had to go home. I went home and had dinner with my family then went to sleep with Yori and the dog I found who's name was Tadeo.

Early in the morning I met my team at the gates and a group of our friends and families came to say farewell. As we were about to leave my wrist was grabbed and I was spun around and my lips connected with Kankuro's. When we separated a huge blush came to my face and I playfully punched him. However I looked behind him to seen Ino and Sakura fangirling but also to see my family growing more furious by the second.

"If I was you I would run." I said with a smile.

He looked behind him and when he saw my family he ran. I laughed and then my team and I headed out of the village to become stronger people.