29

Kankuro walked in holding something in his hands and when he saw me awake he froze. I gave him a smile and I felt my heartbeat quicken.

"H-hey w-what brings y-you here?" I asked stuttering and blushing.

"Temari told me to get you a gift considering you're in the hospital." Kankuro said holding a blue dog plushie to me.

My eyes when slightly wide as I took the dog from his hands. I looked closely to see how adorable it was. I was a light blue and white dog with black eyes and a noes. It also had a small bow with a bell on its neck.

"T-thank you." I said with a smile.

That's when Sakura and Ino entered. They both looked between us and a knowing smile spread across their faces. They forced Kankuro out of the room and sat on my bed with me. I looked to the end of my bed hoping Yori would save me but she was asleep.

"So that's the guy you've fallen for. I never would have guessed you would fall for someone like that." Ino said with a smile.

I used the plushie in my hands to cover my blush and decided to changed the subject.

"So you two aren't enemies anymore?" I asked.

"No but we're still love rivals." Sakura said.

"Don't change the subject. When did you meet the guy?" Ino asked.

"Well we fist met when I went on that mission to the sand. I was attacked by some guy and Kankuro helped me." I said with a small smile remembering how he made it just in time.

"I see. So he gave you that plushie. It's so cute." Sakura squealed.

I smiled at my two friends then I got curious about the that round they had so I asked.

"It was tough. Sasuke had to leave after he finished his fight and won. Naruto won against your brother. One of the sound ninja beat Choji. Neji beat Hinata. Temari beat Tenten. Shikamaru also beat a sound ninja. Shino beat a sound ninja and Kankuro beat a leaf ninja." Sakura explain.

"And what if Lee and Gaara?" I asked worried.

"Well Gaara nearly killed Lee and there's basically no chance Lee will be able to continue being a ninja." Ino explained.

Wait Gaara did what? No I don't believe it. It must be that thing that I sense has some control whim. If Gaara was a monster he wouldn't have helped me and he would have killed that man without a second thought. But just what is controlling him? I was soon snapped out of my thoughts by my team walking in and the girls leaving. Both Tamotsu and Kouki sat next to me while our sensei leaned against the wall.

"How you feeling?" Tamotsu asked.

"Better. Thanks for you help." I said with a smile.

"Well I couldn't just let my teammate die." Tamotsu said and pulled me into a hug.

Kouki then jumped onto my back knocking me down. That's when Taiki sent them both out then kneeled in front of me and placed his hand on my head.

"I'm proud to have you as my student. Also you are strong however if you think you're weak and always will be you will stay weak but if you believe you can keep getting stronger then you will" Taiki sensei said with a smile.

Than a man with sliver hair who Taiki sensei greeted as Kakashi came in and he gave me a closed eye smile.

"Hey Kakashi do me a favour and summon them." Taiki sensei said to Kakashi.

"Why?" Kakashi asked.

"It'll make her day." Taiki said pointing to me.

I looked at them completely confused until Kakashi summoned a group of dogs. My eyes went wide and I jumped off the be waking up Yori and hugged all the dogs.

"There so cute." I cooed as I made friends with the dogs.