4

A/N the three people above are the oc's you'll meet later in the chapter.

I fell out of bed causing a loud crash. I groan a forced myself off the ground. I stood up and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then got dressed in my usual outfit. I looked to my clock to see I wasn't going to be late and actually have time to sit down and eat breakfast. I walked down stairs to see Kiba sitting down with a tired expression. I laughed. I ran up to him and messed up his hair gaining a groan from him.

I laughed and sat down and ate breakfast that was bacon and eggs. All the dogs were off eating their own food however I threw a pice of bacon at Yori. Mum pushed us out the door and we began our walk to the academy.

"When's the last time we walked together to the academy?" Kiba asked.

"I have no idea. I always wake up before you and get there before you. I think it's been at least a year." I mumbled.

"It's not my fault you wake up early." He said.

"Early!? I usually wake up with just enough time to get dresssed and run to the academy just to get there on time!" I stared shocked.

"Details details." Kiba said waving it off.

I lightly punched him and we soon made it to the academy. I got into the academy and took my usual seat. I blocked everything out until I hear what sounded like a stampede. I looked to the door to see Ino and Sakura. They began to argue about who was going to sit next to Sasuke. I laughed at them then they looked at me. I gave a small smile and waved and they both returned the gesture.

We were all good friends when we were younger but when Ino and Sakura became rivals I grew apart from Sakura. We were still friends we didn't hate each other in fact we went out and spent time together occasionally but not as often as we use to. I stayed close friends with Ino though. I'm also pretty good friends with Choji and Shikamaru.

But out of all the people I absolutely hate Sasuke's with a passion. He's so self-centred and is pinned up on revenge. He thinks he's above everyone like he's a king or something. Like I know he's had a horrible past. But the pain someone's been through does not define them how they deal with it and move on that's what defines a person. And in my opinion Sasuke is choosing a horrible way to deal with his pain. Letting ones self be taken over by the desire of vengeance and being driven by that is a horrible way to live.

I just wish that stupid boy could see the people around him that wanna bring and can bring light to his life. Maybe there's a chance for him. If he stopped being driven by his revenge I might actually be able to tolerate him.

I half listened when Iruka explained the groups and only fully tuned in at the end.

"And group 13 is Kouki Minori, Tamotsu Yasu And Kiko Inuzuka." Iruka said.

I looked at my two teammates and saw two boys looking at me. I sighed. This was going to be interesting. I decided I was going to stay in the room for lunch considering this is where we were going to meet our sensei. Everyone left the classroom except my two new teammates who came and sat next to me.

"So you're out teammate, nice to meet ya, my name is Kouki Minori, first name meaning light/hope and last name meaning truth. But wow you're pretty." He said. He had black hair and blue eyes and what looked like to be a burn on his left eye. His outfit was manly black and blue.

A blush erupted on my face and I tilted my head down trying to hide it.

"Wow blunt much. Anyway my name is Tamotsu Yasu first name meaning protector/Keeper last name meaning peace. It a pleasure to meet you." He said. He had black long hair and yellow eye. He wore an orange top and black pants.

"Um, m-my name is Kiko Inuzuka. F-first name meaning h-hope last name meaning d-dog hill. N-nice to m-meet you two." I stuttered out.

"Aw, she's so cute. How about we tell each other about ourselves."Kouki said hugging me. "I'll go first. I like running and training. I dislike people who don't try and do things on their own. My hobbies are going for runs and training and dreams for the future are, I want to become a strong ninja so I can help orphans and other people." He said still hugging me.

"I'll go next." Tamotsu said. "I like to read and play board games. I dislike people who act stupid. My hobbies include playing chess reading and playing shoji. My dreams for the future are to become a teacher and teach you people who wanna become ninja."

By now kouki finally let go of me.

"I-i like dogs, r-reading and t-training. I dislike t-those who judge w-without knowing p-people and those who think their b-better than people. My h-hobbies are going for walks in the forest with Y-Yori. And my dreams for the f-future, I would like to become a strong ninja people look up to and can trust, as well as be a d-dog trainer." I said stuttering a few times.

We heard clapping at we looked at the door to see a man with dirty blond hair and light brown eyes that were almost white. He wore his headband around his forehead.

"You three saved me the trouble of having to go through introductions. That was well done." He said in a bores tone.

"Please tell me this guy isn't our sensei." Tamotsu said. 

"Well sadly I am your sensei, trust me I didn't want this either." Our sensei said. "Anyway my name is Taiki, call me Taiki sensei."

We all nodded.

"Okay, meet me on the hill near the hokage's face tomorrow, you have to do another test to become genin." He said.

Before we could ask questions he disappeared. Well looks like tomorrow's going be interesting.