10

My team and I sat in the Inuzuka library. It was an old library and wasn't visted very often well except for me, I come here every weekend and sometime throughout the week. In fact, people use to call this my home I was here so often. The three sat down and I went looking for some beginner books for them to read. After finding multiple I went to the table and placed them down. Kouki looked scared Tamotsu look happy and I couldn't tell how our sensei felt.

"w-we have to r-read all o-of these?" Kouki said gesturing to the pile of books.

I nodded and gave him a small smile.

"what's the problem, this is amazing. There are so many books. I can't wait." Tamotsu said excitedly.

I smile at him. He picked the largest book with enthusiasm why Kouki picked up the smallest hesitantly. I looked to my sensei to see he wasn't sitting at the table anymore. I looked around the library to see him looking at the books on the selves.

"is there something you're looking for Taiki sensei?" I asked looking up at him.

"no, it's just I surprised your mum let us in here and I wanted to look around." He said running his hand over some books.

"what do you mean you're surprised she let you come here?" I asked even though I was aware what he was talking about.

"you know what I mean more than I do. This library is full of books written by members of the Inuzuka clan. This place is sacred full of so such knowledge only seen by the Inuzuka's. it's extremely rare outsiders are ever allowed to enter let alone read these books. The only way an outsider can come here is if the head of the clan gives them permission." He explained and looked down at me.

I looked up at him and sheepishly scratched my cheek with a blush on my face. I gave him a nervous laugh and looked up at the books.

"it really is amazing place here. I love it so much. I always study here." I said not noticing what I said.

"what do you study to do?" sensei asked.

"that's not important." I said nervously.

"well I think it's important, plus I'm your sensei, it's probably a good idea I know what you strive to do." He said.

I looked up at him hesitant to if I should speck.

"I want to become a dog trainer, I want to help train dogs and help them find home and lifelong partner. I want to help dogs who have behavioral problems no matter the reason. I want to become I person dogs and humans can trust and look to for help." I answered.

I felt a hand on my head and my hair was ruffled. I looked up to see sensei looking down at me smiling.

"you're a good kid. And I'm sure your dreams will become true. And I'll do what I can to help you." He said.

I gave him a small smile. He walked back to the table with the boys with a book in hand. I looked through the shelves and found an advanced book on dog behavior. I sat down and read while answering some question my team asked me.