39

I sat in the park with my two teammates and I watched as Kouki kept bugging Tamotsu.

"Do do you like any girls?" Kouki asked.

"No. Now stop asking." Tamotsu said getting slightly angry considering Kouki has asked this 50 time already.

"Come on you must like some girl." Kouki whined.

"I don't so drop it." Tamotsu said Getting really annoyed.

I was about to intervene but I was to late.

"Tell me what girl you like. I bet it's Kiko." Kouki said.

"I DON'T LIKE GIRLS. I'M GAY!" Tamotsu yelled running away.

Kouki was shocked to say the least and I just sighed.

"Yori stay here and watch Kouki to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I sighed and Yori nodded.

I went looking for Tamotsu which wasn't that hard because I could sniff him out easily. I soon found him under a tree with his knees brought to his chest. I kneeled in front of him and smiled.

"You know you're rather easy to track." I said.

"Leave me alone. You must think I'm a freak." Tamotsu Said.

"And why would I think that?" I asked.

"Because in gay." Tamotsu said and I could hear him start to cry.

"So. I see you no differently. you're the same Tamotsu I love. In Fact it's pretty awesome now I can give you advice on what guys to date. And I can talk to you easily about the troubles of dating a guy. It'll be like I have another girlfriend." I said smiling.

Tamotsu looked me in the eyes and I could see the shock on his face.

"Why are you so accepting of everyone?" He asked as tears ran down his face.

I smiled and wiped his tears away.

"I treat people how I want to be treated. And why would I hate someone who's given me no reason to hate them. You're my teammate and my friend and you can like whoever you want as long as it makes you happy. That's all that matters is your happiness." I said smiling brightly the whole time.

Tamotsu pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. However we both turned around when we heard Kouki and Yori behind us. I picked up Yori and stood to the side as I listened to them talking.

"I'm sorry for bugging you about what girl you liked." Kouki apologised.

"It's fine." Tamotsu said.

They both hugged and I saw a smile come to Kouki's face.

"So what guy do you like?" He asked.

Tamotsu punched him to the ground making me laugh.

"At least i don't have to worry about Tamotsu making a move on you. All I need to do now is scare Kankuro away. Oh and speaking of Kankuro I told your mum about him and she wants to meet him." Yori said happily.

I literally feel to the ground from shock. My mum wants to meet Kankuro. I pray for him. My two teammates ran up to me worried asking what was wrong.

"My mum wants to meet Kankuro." I said.

"Wait isn't he your boyfriend." Tamotsu asked and I nodded.

This caused the both of them to shiver.

"I pray for him." Kouki said.

"May he rest in peace." Tamotsu said.