14

"It's so hot." I heard Yori whimper.

I looked down at her and laughed.

"Maybe if you start walking you'll cool down." I said and she looked up at me hurt.

"No but seriously the dogs right it's really hot." Kouki said.

"I HAVE A NAME YOU DUMB HUMAN!" Yori snapped.

I decided not to tell them what she said so Kouki wouldn't get mad.

"Okay brats stop complaining, we're nearly there." Sensei said pointing in front of us.

I looked away from Yori to look ahead to see the sand village in the distance.

"YES!" Kouki shouted.

"Can you please be quite." Tamotsu said looking at Kouki.

Kouki mumbled insults at Tamotsu. I saw a small irk mark form on Tamotsu forehead. I covered my mouth to hold back my laughs. I heard sensei sigh and I looked at him to see him holding his head in stress. I couldn't hold back my laughs anymore and completely collapsed to the ground laughing.

"You okay?" Kouki asked me.

"I-I'm fine." I struggled to say through my laughs.

I took deep breaths to calm myself down. When I finally stopped laughing Kouki and Tamotsu outstretched their hands and I took them and they pulled me up.

We finally made it and we stood a few meters away from the main gate.

"Okay so none of you know the sand well so don't get-" I didn't hear the end of ours senseis sentence because Yori ran off and went after her.

~~~~Taiki's pov~~~~

"Split up." I finished as I watched Kiko ran off chasing after her dog.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. These kids are such a handful.

"Hey sensei where did Kiko go?" Tamotsu asked.

"Don't worry about her, she can look after herself." I said.

I was slightly worried about her so I was keeping taps on her chakra.

"NO WAY! I'M GOING TO FO FIND HER!" Kouki shouted before running off.

I watched as Tamotsu ran off with him.

I sighed and decided to follow after my idiotic student.

"These three are to much trouble. But the brats are growing on me." I mumble.

I jumped up and followed the two boys who were going in The opposite direction that Kiko was in. Guess I have to teach them how to detect chakra.

~~~~Kiko's pov~~~~

I finally caught up to Yori and picked her up. I sighed then looked around and realised I was completely lost. I sniffed the air to try and find my teammates scent but there were to many new smells and I couldn't pinpoint my teammates.

"I can't find theirs scents, can you Yori?" I asked her.

She sniffed the air but shook her head.

"I'm sorry Kiko but there's to many smell I'm not use to." Yori apologies.

"It's fine. We're both gonna have to work on that." I said with a sigh.

I began to walk around to try and find my team but failed horribly. I leaned a against a wall, closed my eyes and began to focus and tried to find my teammates chakra. However I stopped when I heard footsteps in front of me. I opened my eyes to see a large man in front of  me. He had a leer on his face.

"Well hello there pretty girl. You shouldn't be all alone. Who knows a prev could be prowling around." He said getting closer.

Oh no! I can't attack him because I'm in his village and it'll mess with the treaty our villages have. Yori began to growl.

"Yori don't." I whispered so only she could hear.

The man got closer and slammed his hand beside my head, I closed my eyes. Oh no oh no! What do I do. I don't wanna ruin the treaty but I don't want this huge creep near me. What do I do!?

"What going on here." I heard a male voice say.

I opened my eyes to see a strange boy wearing purple makeup and wearing a black hat thing. He reminds me of a cat.

"Oh kankuro. Nothing's happening, I'm just helping this young girl find her way. She's seems to be lost." Th male spoke to the boy I presume to be kankuro.

kankuro looked at me and I tried my best to hide the fear in my eyes but I doubt it worked.

"If that's so I'll take over." kankuro said.

"Oh please don't worry yourself, I'm perfectly capable of this." Th male spoke.

I watched as kankuro slightly narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not stupid. Now go I don't  want an unnecessary fight. And i will be reporting this to the kazekage, what you have done puts the treaty at risk.  Now leave." kankuro spoke with authority.

The man growled but walked away. kankuro walked up to me and glared.

"Idiot, why didn't you fight back." kankuro spoke.

"I-I'm a-sorry. I-i just d-didn't wan t-to put t-the t-treaty a-at risk." I stuttered out looking down.  

"What are you doing in the sand. Do you have a pass?" He said and I could tell he was annoyed.

I pulled out my pass and showed him.

"I-I came h-here with m-my t-team to deliver s-some scrolls. A-and I k-kinda got lost." I said getting really nervous.

"Can you stop with the stuttering." He growled.

I just looked up at him then looked away.

"Guess I have to help you now. This is so annoying." He mumbled before walking.

I walked behind him with my head down.