33

I laid in bed tossing and turning. I couldn't get Kankuro out of my head. I heard someone walk into my room and I looked to to see my sister. She sat down next to me and I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"What's on your mind?" She asked looking down at me.

"Have you ever like liked someone?" I asked looking up at her.

"Why do you asked. Do you feel that way about someone." She asked smiling.

"No! But say if I did but I thought they would never feel the same way what would I do?"

"Tell them. You never know they may feel the same way."

"How would I tell this person. Not that I like anyone."

"Just tell him of her. I assure you that you will regret it if you don't."

"Okay. But I don't like anyone." I said pouting.

"Sure." My sister said laughing and Patting my head.

My sister walked out of the room and I smiled slightly and Yori licked my cheek.

"You like Kankuro don't you." Yori said.

"Yea." I mumbled.

"Personally I don't like him but that's because he can hurt you. But if you two ever get together and he makes you happy I'll give him a chance." Yori said.

I smiled and cuddled her as I laid in bed closing my eyes and allowing darkness to engulf me.

I woke up falling out of my bed but I stood up stretching and went to the bathroom and doing my morning routine. Now in my usual outfit I ran down stairs with Yori behind me. I got down stairs and put food in the dog bowls. I grabbed some ingredients making breakfast. However I stopped midway when I heard someone knock on the door. I opened the door to see my two teammates.

"We're sorry we can without telling you. We were just wondering if we could hang out with you today." Tamotsu said.

"Sure but I have to stay home to do some stuff but if you wanna help you can. And I was just making breakfast if you wanna join me." I said.

"That would be amazing." Kouki said walking into the house.

They sat at he table and once I was finished with breakfast my family was awake and sitting at the table. We all sat down and I sighed as my brother and mother glared at my teammates.

"Can you two chill. They're going to help me today." I said.

I heard my mum and brother quietly growl before going back to eating.

"So you two are my sisters teammates. It's a pleasure to meet you." My sister said smiling.

They both smiled at her but were to nervous to talk.

"So you two will be helping me with some puppy training today. Just basic training nothing to hard." I said.

They both seemed to get excited which made me happy. We were finished eating and mum washed up the dishes while I dragged the boys outside of the house to were I was supposed to go and train the puppies and Yori was following behind us.