6

I sprinted to the meeting place. I'm so going to be late. i sprinted and finally made it to the meeting spot with a minute to spare. i fell onto the ground and Yori fell next to me. i heard someone laughing and i looked up to see my two teammates laughing. a blush came to my face. they both reached their hands out to me and i took both of them and they pulled me up. thee blush stayed on my face and i scratched my cheek sheepishly.

"um, t-thank you." i said embarrassed.

They just laughed and my blush got worse if even possible.

"Alright that's enough, time for you first test." Sensei said and we all stood straight. "First test, get one hit on me in half an hour." He said pointing to himself.

Kouki went straight at him only to be knocked back, Tamotsu and I managed to catch him before he fell.

"Jeez you really are a brat, you could have waited until I said go, but I like you enthusiasm so I kinda like you brats. Now go." He said disappearing.

Kouki went to run off but Tamotsu held him back.

"You idiot, we can't get a hit in him alone we need to work as a team." Tamotsu said rubbing his temples.

"Fine then smart guy what's your plan." Kouki grumbled.

"Kiko can you track him?" Tamotsu asked and I nodded.

After Tamotsu explained the plan Yori and I got to work. We started sniffing around and quickly picked up on our sensei's sent. We picked up our speed but didn't go as fast as we could due to the fact that the two behind us were only just managing to keep with us.

We stopped abruptly when we were a few metres away from our sensei. I looked behind me and motioned to the direction of our sensei and my two teammates nodded and went into action. They went in and attacked Taiki sensei. I stayed in my hiding place trying to calm my nerves.

"Calm down." Yori said.

"But what if I fail, why did they give me such an important role." I whispered nervousness evident in my voice.

Despite my nerves I stayed focused and waited for the signal. I heard Tamotsu click his tongue. I went into action and moved into Taiki sensei's blind spot. I crocheted down and prepared to jump and Yori did the same beside me. Yori jumped first and drew sensei's attention as well as my other teammates doing the same. I jumped down with a kunai in my hand. Sensei quickly turned around but he was to late, I managed to get a small cut on his arm.

Kouki started jumping around cheering, Tamotsu had a smile on his face and Yori was jumping around with excitement. I stood the a small smile creeping into my face. Kouki jumped to me and tackled me to the ground. A yelp escaped my mouth.

"You are so amazing." He cheered.

"T-thanks, but I-i couldn't have done anything w-without you guys." I said a blush coming to my face.

I heard a growling and I heard Kouki shout in pain the Yori sat in my lap with an innocent expression. I sighed and started patting her.

"Very well done, now test two." He said.

In a second I was pulled up and a kunai was held to my neck.

"Kouki kill Tamotsu or I'll kill Hitomi." Taiki sensei said.

They both started freaking out but I stayed clam.

"Don't kill Tamotsu, there's no way of knowing he'll let me go. If you kill Tamotsu he might kill me then you'll be alone and he'll go after you. Let me die." I said shocking my two teammates.

"But-" Kouki began but I cut him off.

"Chose the option that will have better likeness of completing the mission. And that will save the most people." I said.

During this whole time Yori was growling but couldn't do anything. Tamotsu and Kouki looked at each other solemnly.

"What are you going to do?" Taiki said.

"I-I'm n-not going to k-kill Tamotsu." Kouki struggled to say.

They looked away. Taiki sensei let me go and placed and hand on my head.

"There's no right answer to a situation like that, but you did a good job, and you were very brave Kiko, you all pass." Taiki sensei said.

We all looked at him shocked and then cheered, then I was tackled to the ground by Yori, Kouki and Tamotsu.

"Never die on us." They all said.

A small laughed escaped my mouth.

"I don't plan on it." I said.