23

We all sat down at the tables beginning our test. I looked down and I knew some of the answers but not all of them. Then Tamotsu did sign language telling me to send Yori down. She came back up with a sheet of answers. I looked at Tamotsu and gave him a grateful smile. I wrote down the answers and sent Yori to give them to Kouki. Yori came back with a treat in her mouth.

"I kinda like Kouki he gave me a treat." Yori said happily.

I smile a gave her a small pat. I found myself looking at the door that Kankuro went out of the go to the bathroom. What was he planning.

Soon it was time for the tenth question and when I heard the rules my stomach dropped. However I just took a deep breath. I could do this my sensei as well as my teammates believed in me. I looked at Kouki to see him looking nervous. I turned to him and gave him a warm smile, he seemed to calm a bit so I turned back to the front. People put their hands up one after another. I then saw Naruto raising his hand only to smash it to the desk. He then gave a  speech. Sometimes I wish I could be as confident as Naruto. Soon we found out we all passed then Ibiki went on giving us all a lecture. I listened carefully to what h said.

Someone then smashed through a window. It was a woman who had a strange aura and an unusual sent to her. It was hard to explain but it smelt really wired. I've never smelt anything like it. It smelt dark and it held strength but strength that could destroy someone including the person who wielded it. That's the best way I could explain it. It wasn't very strong but it came from a certain place of her body. It came from her shoulder and neck area but I had no idea what it was. I looked down at Yori to see she noticed the smell as well. 

We were soon dismissed and told to meet for the second stage tomorrow. I left the room with my team but was soon dragged away with Ino. She dragged me to an ice cream stand and we both got ice cream and sat down on a bench.

"So tell me all about him." Ino said happily.

"About who." I said pretending not to know what she was talking about.

"Don't play stupid. The boy you have a crush on. Do I know him?" She said with a smile.

"You don't. And I wouldn't really call it a crush." I said with a blush.

"You can lie to yourself but not to your heart. Now spill."

"Fine fine. Well he's nice when he wants to be. He's wired that's for sure. He really c-cute. I catch myself thinking about him at strange times. And when I'm around him I get really nervous and always make myself look stupid. I also get this really wired feeling in my chest when he's close." I explained my blush getting worse.

"Wow. You've fallen really hard for this guy haven't you." Ino said in thought.

"No. And even if I do like him he'll never share my feelings. He's so strong, amazing and just a great person, while I'm just me." I mumbled.

Ino pulled me into a hug.

"If he doesn't share your feelings then he's stupid and I'll punch him for you. Now when do I get to met him." She said smiling.

"Shouldn't you be focusing on Sasuke?" I asked with an eye roll.

"Yea but I wanna met this guy you like." Ino said happily.

I gave a small laugh and finished my ice cream before saying goodbye to Ino and heading home with Yori in my front pouch. Could I really like Kankuro?