30

I stood in the training grounds with my teammates with our sensei in front of us. We all held determined looks on our faces. We spent the next few hours training and when we finished Kouki, Tamotsu and I laid down together looking at the clouds. As we were watching the clouds a question popped into my head.

"I know we've talked about this before but what are your dreams for the future in more depth?" I asked.

"Well I want to become a strong ninja that can protect others. Also I want to run an orphanage and give love to all the children who don't receive it from parents." Kouki said with a smile on his face.

"I want to become a medical ninja and heal others and take pain away. I also want to become an academy teacher so I can teach the younger generation and nurture them to become strong ninja." Tamotsu said.

They then both looked at me and I gave I small smile.

"I want to become a dog trainer and help any dog any shape size breed or age. I also I want to tech people how helpful dogs can be. I also want to become a strong ninja to protect people." I said.

We all smiled and continued to watch the clouds. But I smelt the strong smell of blood. I stood up and began walking to the smell of blood with Yori. My teammates looked at me confused but I gave them a reassuring smile not wanting to worry them.

As I walked around I couldn't find the source of blood. That was until a man with short caramel hair and grey eyes. He was covered in wounds and what seemed t be snake bites he came stumbling towards me. He fell forward and I ran up and caught him but placed him down immediately considering he was a grown man. My eyes went wide as I saw him bleeding out but couldn't do much.

"Please help." He pleaded.

"Yori go to the hospital and find a way to get them here." I told Yori and she ran off.

I went to the mans side and place my hands putting pressure on the worst wounds. While doing this I was wondering if the boys would hear me yell to them. It can't hurt to try so I yelled out their names desperately not wanting this man to die.

They both came running and when they saw the man Tamotsu went into immediate action. Tamotsu made Kouki help with the man while I had to calm the man down. So I leaned the mans head on my lap and looked into his eyes only to see fear. I gave him a warm smile.

"May I ask what is your name?" I asked wanting to distract him.

"I-isamu." He said weakly.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Kiko. Random question do you have family?" I said.

"Yea I have a wife and two kids." He said weakly.

"Really. What are your kids like."

"Two kids my son is 2 years old and his name is Ryuu his rather excitable. And I have a 1 year old daughter Ruri she's a little cutie. They both have bright emerald and sapphire eyes and purple hair just like their mother." He said smiling weakly.

"And your wife."

"She's a kid woman but can be firm when needed. I love her with all my heart."

"It seems you have a lovely family."

"I do, and what of your family."

"I have a mother who is easily angered but she can be loving if she wants to. I have a big sister who is nice and caring but she can be angry. I also have a big brother who's very protective and can also be angered easily. And I  have my dog Yori who usually is with me but isn't right now." I said to him.

Isamu began to close his eyes but I didn't let him.

"Hang in there help will be arriving soon." I said desperately.

"You're very caring. I'm glade the leaf has a ninja like you." He said smiling weakly.

"Thank you." He said.

And now was when a group of medical nun came but before they left Isamu asked me to tell his wife and I agreed. Once they were gone I flopped to the ground with Yori as the stress that built up in me slowly faded away.