13

I was walking out of the house heading to the training grounds with Yori in my front pocket. I finally made it to the training grounds and on time. I stood in between my two teammates waiting for sensei to give us his orders.

"Okay brats were going to go get a mission." He said and began to walk.

"Let's hope its not a stupid D ranked mission again." Kouki mumbled.

"If it is you will accept it with no complaints." Tamotsu said to Kouki.

Kouki groaned and continued to walk. We made it to the hokages office and stood in front of him. We watched as he  looked through the D ranked missions. I watched as an irk mark formed on Kouki's forehead. And then he snapped.

"Listen here you old man, I refuse to do another D ranked mission!" He snapped.

My eyes went wide and both Tamotsu and I covered Kouki's mouth.

"I-I'm s-so sorry lord h-hokage." I stuttered out.

Kouki ripped our hands away.

"The person who got the highest scores in the academy is on our team as well as the person who got the third best and the fourth best. I think we deserve a chance to prove ourself doing harder missions." Kouki said.

"Well that is true Kiko did have the best scores and then Tamotsu had the third best and you the fourth best. Fine I'll give you a C ranked mission." The hokage said looking at the missions.

Kouki had a big smile and Tamotsu glared at Kouki and I smile nervously

"You will be taking these scrolls to the sand." The hokage said holding multiple scrolls out.

Taiki sensei nodded and took the scrolls.

"Go home and pack. Meet at the gates in half an hour." He said and we nodded.

We all separated and to go pack. Once I got home I went straight to my room. I packed my bag a Yori dragged multiple things to me to put in the bag. I picked up my bag and gave Yori a hug. I stood up and put Yori in my front pocket and put my bag on my shoulder. I turned around to head out my door to see my mum.

"Where are you heading?" She asked.

"I'm going on a mission to deliver some scrolls to the sand." I answered.

My mum walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Be careful." She said.

"I will." I answered hugged her back.

She let me go and passed me some dog food. I took it me put it in my bag. I was walked to the door by both my sister and mum. Before I left I have them both a hug.

"I love you two. And tell Kiba I love him to." I said with a smile.

I left the compound and walked to the gate. I met up with my team and we left the village. I wonder what will happen?