24

We stood in front of the forest of death and I started getting nervous. I've heard stories about this training ground, and let's just say they weren't good. I looked over the sheet we had to sign. So it basically said the leaf could not be held accountable for any deaths that may happen in the forest of death. I signed it and handed it in. I stood next to my teammates and I guess they noticed I was worried.

"Don't worry Hitomi everything will be fine. There's no way we could lose." Tamotsu said placing and hand on my shoulder and smiling.

"Yea! And I promise I will protect all of us." Kouki said with a huge smile.

"It'll probably be us protecting you." Yori said with a laugh to Kouki.

I slightly laughed and looked down at Yori who stood next to me. We were soon given a heaven scroll and entered the forest of death. It was filled with the smell of blood, death and darkness. I took a deep breath as we began to head towards the tower knowing there was s high chance we would bump into another team and be able to get their scroll.

Tamotsu and Kouki stood at the front keeping watch while Yori and I were at the back making sure we weren't snuck up on and also trying to track another team to take their scroll. After about 9 hours of walking we decided to take a break and set up camp which was just laying on the ground using the bags we brought as pillows for when we went to sleep. We decided not to make a fire so not to draw attention. After about 5 minutes of sitting down Kouki's stomach growled.

"I'm hungry." He whined.

"Then have some food supplement pills." Tamotsu said.

Kouki glared at Tamotsu and had some good supplement pills. I laughed quietly at his reaction but stopped when Yori demanded my attention.

"I'm hungry." She cried.

I sighed and took out a little of her food and she happily ate it. I then heard Kouki growling. I looked up at him to see him glaring at the ground.

"How come the dog gets real food while I'm stuck with these tasteless pills." He mumbled angrily.

Then a huge argument began with Tamotsu and Kouki. I tried to calm the down but it didn't really work. I froze when I heard multiple footsteps. I looked down at Yori and she looked at me with a serious look on her face.

"About six people." Yori said.

I nodded at looked to my two teammates to see them still fighting. I tried to get There attention but it didn't work so a threw rocks at their heads and they turned to look at me.

"What is it Kiko?" Tamotsu asked.

"Six people over there." I said pointing to the direction.

They both went stiff. We all looked at each other and nodded. We then made our way and hid in the bushes and watch two teams fight. I noticed one of the team had a earth scroll. the team that was closer to us beat the other team but they also had a earth scroll. Then the winning team destroyed the extra scroll.

Soon we went into action and surrounded the team. I wonder how this will go.