31

I stood in front of isamu's house with my two teammates and I knocked on the door. A beautiful woman with purple hair and emerald and sapphire eyes holding a little baby girl and a little boy stood by her side. I looked to the boys and they gave me a small nod.

"I'm sorry to intrude on you however you're husband isamu is in the hospital right now." I said cautiously.

She went pale and I could see the worry in her face. Keeping the baby in her arms she leaned on the doorframe for support.

"What happened?" She asked quietly.

"I'm not sure. I just smelt blood and I went towards it to it and found your husband and I did what I could do to help with the help of my friends Kouki and Tamotsu. When the medical ninja came they said he was in bad condition but he would pull through." I explained.

"I have to go to him. But I can't leave my kids." She said frantically.

An idea popped into my head and I looked to my teammates and they both nodded.

"I know you don't know us but we could watch your kids." I suggested.

"That's right we're genin and have watched kids before." Kouki spoke up.

"It would be our pleasure but of course we understand if you're not comfortable with it." Tamotsu said.

"Okay but I swear if you do anything wrong to my kids I will have your heads on a platter." The woman growled.

We nodded and she soon left her kids in our care. I was holding the little girl rocking her in my arms as she began to fall asleep. And my two teammates were trying to entertain the two year old boy and they were doing a pretty good job. Yori sat next to me watching the baby girl and then the girl woke up crying. I began to bounce her on my leg and she calmed down a bit but was still crying that's when Yori licked the baby's face and the baby laughed.

The baby girl soon went back to sleep in my arms so I looked to the young boy to see him getting tired. He then walked up to the coach I was on and laid down on it resting his head on my lap and falling asleep. I gently stroked the boys head much to his pleasure as he snuggled more into my lap in his sleep. My two teammates sat next to us and watched.

"You would be a great mother Kiko." Kouki said shocking me.

"No I wouldn't." I mumbled looking down in embarrassment.

"Yes you would kids love you and you know how to look after them. You'll truly be a good mother." Tamotsu said.

"Thanks. But I don't plan on becoming a mother anytime soon." I said.

They both quietly laughed as I smiled down at the children and Yori watched them intently. We then heard the door open and the kids Mum walked in and she seemed shocked when she saw us. She gave us all a warm smile.

"Thank you I was told my husband would survive thanks to your skills. And thank you for looking after my kids. They seem to like you which is rare." She said.

"It was our pleasure but we really must be going I have to go home or my mum will get mad." I said.

My team and I soon left and went our separate ways. I soon returned home with Yori in my arm and we went straight to bed completely exhausted.