41

I stood in the training grounds with my teammates. Today we were going to fight each other because sensei said we have to do something special because the new hokage comes into power today. So here I sat watching my two teammates fight each other and by then end Tamotsu was on the ground and Kouki stood straight confidence beaming from him. Tamotsu sat next to me and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Teach him a lesson Kiko." Tamotsu said.

"And what makes you think I can do that?" I whined.

I was simply pushed towards Kouki and Yori stood next to me.

"Bring it on Kiko. I'll go easy on you." Kouki said the cockiness dripping from his voice.

"Let's show him." Yori said smirking.

I nodded and gave Kouki a smirk. Kouki went to punch me but I dodged it grabbed his outstretched hand and bent it behind his back. Then I swiped his legs out from underneath him and pinned him to the ground and held a kunai to his back.

"Damn it." Kouki groaned.

"Next time don't go into s fight so cocky. Never underestimate your opponent." Our sensei spoke.

I stood up and outstretched my hand to Kouki and he took it and i helped him up.

"How the heck did you get so strong?" Kouki whined.

"I'm not that strong." I mumbled leaning against a tree. 

"Can I opt out of fighting Kiko, I don't want to get humiliated again?" Tamotsu asked.

I rolled my eyes at my teammates. They both looked at me a pouted.

"No but seriously how did you get so strong?" Kouki asked again.

"Seriously I'm not that strong ." I said crossing my arms.

"Why don't you just tell them about the training you do without them?" Yori said to me.

I was about to reply to her but I felt someone sneaking up behind me and knowing it was Kouki I let him tackle me to the ground. However he jumped away from me when Yori started growling at him. i sat up and Yori sat on my lap. I smiled as my two teammates as they began auguring about kami knows what. 

While those two augured I heard the giggling of a child and a small smile came to my face when I felt them sneaking up behind me. Figuring out it was Ryuu I let him jump on my back. I picked him up and brought him in front of me and he smiled at me.

"KI!" He yelled.

"Hello there Ryuu." I said.

He smiled and gave me a hug and then began to stroke Yori. I heard rushed footsteps behin me and I looked to see Isamu and Mi with Mi holding Ruri. When they saw Ryuu with me they calmed down.

"Ryuu don't run off like that again." Mi said.

"Sowy mama." He said.

I smiled and and watched as he went up and hugged his parents.

"Didn't your mum say get home early?" Yori asked.

My eyes went wide and I picked up Yori and ran home.