36

I opened my eyes to see I was tied to a tree. I looked beside me to see Yori tied up and staring to wake up. When she finally awoke she freaked out.

"Hush Yori we'll find a way out." I said calming Yori.

I looked around looking for something to get me out of these ropes. As I was looking for something a roar rip through the air then the feeling of bloodlust was thick in the air. i grew weak as the bloodlust grew thicker. I heard the sounds of fighting but I could do nothing to get out of the ropes.

When the sounds of fighting where over the bloodlust went away and I got my strength back. As I began working on the ropes I heard two footsteps coming towards me. Then the two people who kidnapped me walked forward.

"Well looks like we're going to have to use this girl." The male said.

He came forward and untied me and I struggled to get out of his arms. He held me tightly as the female tied another rope around me. I was thrown over the mans shoulder and he began carrying me somewhere. I continued to struggle much to the mans displeasure.

"Use the injection kabuto gave us to stop her from moving." The man said to the woman.

The woman came up and stabbed a syringe into my neck and my body went limp when it entered my body. I stared at the tied up Yori who was slowly becoming out of my sight. I hope she escaped and survives. After awhile of tracking through the forest I was thrown to the floor roughly and a groan escaped my mouth.

The man went away scouting the area and I was left with the woman who glared daggers at me.

"I hate people like you. So pretty and happy!" She growled at me.

She walked up to me and punched my face harshly. She then kicked my gut sending me flying into a tree. I rolled onto my back and she placed her foot on my throat. All of the sudden she froze and began walking backwards then the man who was scouting went flying into a tree and fell limply to the ground.

Once the woman was away from me sand engulfed her and crushed her. A shadow came over me and I looked up to see Kankuro. He kneeled in front of me and quickly untied the ropes that bound me. He then lifted me up and leaned me against him. He grabbed my face and ran his fingers over where I was punched.

"That damn woman touching you like that." Kankuro growled quietly. "How are you?" He asked gently.

"Fine." I mumbled quietly.

I heard the sound of paws against the ground and I looked towards them to see Yori. I jumped to her and hugged her. However a groan escaped my mouth as pain shot through my side.

"You should be more careful you were kicked pretty hard." I raspy voice said.

I looked up to see Gaara and smiled. He seemed different. I stood up but slightly stumbled but an arm wrapped around me stabilising me. I looked at Kankuro and a small blush came to my face.

"Let's get you back to the leaf. Everyone is worried sick about you." Kankuro said and he picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the village.

"Thank you for coming to help me." I aid with a blush and Yori jumped onto me.

They both continued to the leaf and I continued to blush as Kankuro carried me.