27

My eyes slowly opened and when they did I saw I was in a wired room like a bedroom. Then it hit me we were doing the chunin exam. Are we at the tower now? I sat up and pushed aside the raging pain running through my body. I sat up in my bed and looked around to see a very simple room. I looked to the end of the bed to see Yori and gave a small smile. I then stood up but my whole body felt like jelly and I fell to the ground. That's when the door opened to reveal my two teammates.

"You should be resting." Kouki said helping me sit back into the bed.

"What happened." I chocked out not realising how dry my throat was that's when Tamotsu passed me some water and I drank it.

"You passed out from blood loss. So I treated your wound and when you were okay to be moved we came to the tower and we passed. The sand helped bring you here to. In fact we'll all took turns in carrying you." Tamotsu explained as he redid the bandages.

Kouki was kicked out of the room while my wounds were treated. He soon finished treating my wounds he left. I decided to listen to Tamotsu when he told me to rest so I laid in bed and made weird shapes out of wires because I was completely bored.

I looked to the end of my bed to see Yori was gone so Despite the pain I got up and looked around for her ignoring all the other genin that were hanging around. I walked around and found Yori standing in the kitchen with the three sand genin. I walked up to her and picked her up and the sands siblings were drawn to me.

"So you're up and going now." Termeri said.

"More or less. I just wanted to apologise for slowing you down." I said with a bow.

"It's fine, besides you should probably go rest."

I nodded and went back to the room and then went onto the bathroom taking off the bandages Tamotsu just put on. I looked at the bandages to see they were covered in blood. I then looked down at my wound to still see it bleeding profusely. Deciding it wouldn't be best to take a proper shower I just filled a bucket with warm water and washed myself before going back into my room. When I enter my room someone entered my room and I stumbled back in shocked and fell down and a groan escaped my mouth.

"Are you okay kid?" A boy said.

I looked up and saw Kankuro and a small blush and I began to feel nervous.

"I-I'm fine." I said getting up.

I began to stand but pain shot through my side and I began to fall only to be caught in Kankuro's arms. I looked up and him and my heart race picked up. I was placed on the bed and he looked down at me concerned.

"S-so why d-did you come I-in h-here?" I stuttered out.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

I simply nodded at him while looking down to hide my blush. Kankuro left to go get food and I just stroked Yori's fur. I hope my wound heals enough for me to continue the exam.