Chapter 26: Growing Up is Such a Blast

This couldn't get any better. We won a crazy race, saved Dareth's dojo and got the Bounty back.

It felt so great to have our old room back. And to add sweet to awesome Crystal moved in with us!

Now if we could just get Lloyd to focus life would be perfect.

"Lloyd?" Kai called trying to get Lloyd's attention for the hundredth time today. "Lloyd! Concentrate!" He stopped daydreaming and turned to face us.

"Now that the Bounty is in our possession again we can train you more effectively. But you have to focus. One more time." Zane said motioning for him to follow.

"Awww. But we've training all day." Lloyd whined. "It's all to get you ready to face your father. Now in position." Cole commanded.

We got ready to run the same drill we'd been doing for days. "Whatever." Lloyd yawned.

Kai attacked first and Lloyd knocked him out of the air with a single punch. Zane, Jay and I did our attack together while the kid countered us with spinjitzu.

Cole and Crystal finally swept his feet out from under him, causing him to land on his face.

"That was fun. Are we done?" Lloyd asked as he got up. "Oh, come on. You're better than this. What's on your mind?" Jay asked.

"Well... The latest issue of Starfairer just came in at Doomsday Comics and it's a limited run. So if I don't go out and get it, it's gonna sell out." Lloyd explained.

"What on earth is a Starfairer?" Crystal interrupted. "It's a kiddy space comic." I filled her in.

"It's not a kiddy comic." He said crossing his arms. "And I need it. Last we left off intergalactic space rogue Fritz Donagan was trapped by the imperial sludge and if I don't find out if he gets out alright I think I might have have my own doomsday!" Lloyd yelled.

"The fate of Ninjago rests on your shoulders." Kai started calmly, "As a Green Ninja you have a giant responsibility to hold. I'm sorry, but you don't have time for such childish things."

"Other kids get to play and have fun. All I ever do is train." Lloyd sulked.

Kai had a point. Being a ninja was far from easy. We all had to grow up kinda fast. But it was different for Lloyd. He was only seven and he had to go through all this intense training.

Before anyone could say another word, Nya ran onto the deck.

"Guys! There's been a break in at the Ninjago City Museum of History and the security system picked up You-Know-Who!" She told us frantically.

"Garmadon." Cole growled. "We have to stop him before he uses the Mega Weapon to start another one of his diabolical plots!" Jay exclaimed. "Let's get on it!" I cracked my neck.

We turned to Lloyd. I could tell he was about to ask to come with us. I shook my head warning him to not even try.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can't go and it's safer if I stay hear and train." He repeated the phrases he heard everyday.

"Mmmhhh." We chorused then headed for the Ultra Sonic Raider.

"We'll meet at the Bounty as soon as we're done." Kai told his sister. "We'll be waiting for your safe return." She assured us.

By the time we got to the museum it was dark. We snuck on to the roof and lowered ourself through an open window.

We snuck around the loft that looked over the main exhibits. Soon we saw the Serpentine generals slither in leading a small group of snakes behide them.