Chapter 11 The Best Way to Defeat Your Enemy

The next morning, we woke up a while after sunrise. We were getting dressed and making our beds. We saw Zane still asleep, but moving a little, like he was dreaming.

"Great. Now we can't paint a mustache on him." Jay frowned. Then, Zane's eyes shot open and he banged his head in the bunk above him.

"Ah, sleeping in. You're gonna be late for training." Jay said. "How come no one awakened me?" Zane asked, rubbing his head.

"We didn't think you wanted us to. You looked like you were having some dream." Kai laughed. "And besides, everyone knows we're not mature people." I added.

"How do I know this isn't a dream too?" Zane asked. Cole hit him in the face with a pillow. "Does that feel like a dream?" He smirked. "No. Thank you for your help." Zane grunted. We all laughed and headed out.

"A little slow today, eh? What exactly did you dream about?" Kai chuckled. "I saw the falcon again, and-" Jay cut Zane off.

"Every time you see that bird, something big happens." He said. "First it led you to the secret tree house." Cole said. "And then it led you to Bounty!" Kai exclaimed.

"Stretches. First, the Swooping Crane." Sensei announced. We all got into the position. "This time, it showed me the Green Ninja." Zane said. "The Green Ninja!?" We shouted.

"That looks like the shocked monkey. Bad form. More focus." Sensei told us. "You can't just drop a bomb like that, spill the beans!" Jay whispered. "Are we talking about bombs or beans? Make up your mind." I said. "Yeah, what else did you see?" Cole asked.

"He was fighting Lord Garmadon." Zane stated. "That's what the prophecy said. That the Green Ninja would defeat the Dark Lord. But did you have a chance to see which one of us was him?" Kai asked.

"It's me guys." I simply stated. "Yeah did you see?" Jay asked. "He shared. attributes that each one of us posses." Zane continued.

"Now! Pinching Crab." Sensei changed positions.

"Well then tell us everything! And don't spare any details. There has to be a clue that tells which one of us is the Green Nin- Ow ow OW HEY!" Kai wined as Sensei pulled  his hair.

"What was so important to ignore my teachings?" Sensei asked us. "Uh, nothing." Kai said. "It was nothing, Sensei." Jay assured. "Yeah, we don't talk while you teach!" Cole lied. "We were doing the stretches!" I added. "Everyone was paying attention." Zane finished.

"Since you are all lacking in focus, you can all share in the punishment." Sensei told us. "What?" Kai whined. "Punishment?" Jay shrieked. "It was my fault." I defended. "It was all Zane." Cole accused. "I was merely answering their questions!" Zane explained.

"No free time and no video games. The rest of the day can be used for training. And tomorrow for that matter." Sensei continued.

"Awww." I scowled. "Training? For how long?" Kai whined again. "Until you can answer this simple riddle. What is the best way to defeat an enemy?" Sensei asked.

"Easy. With a sword!" Kai flipped through the air. "Your fist!" Jay punched the space behind him. "Spinjitzu!" Cole spun around. "Tornado of Creation?" Zane asked. "Golden weapons? Hello?" I shrugged.

"Pace yourselves. You have a lot of training ahead of you. Make sure you sharpen your mind, as well as you Spinjitzu." Sensei sighed.

"What's the best way to defeat and enemy. It could be anything!" Cole picked up a Nin-jo.

Jay started up the training course and basically flipped through it. "Come on guys, we're smart. We can figure this out." Jay said. Kai almost punched the bag off its handle.