Chapter 7 Take It Out On Garmadon

Later that night, we were celebrating the fact that we almost had all of the golden weapons. We had a party, Cole was playing the drums, and I was partying like there was no tomorrow.

"Come on, Sensei! Join us!" Kai said. "There is still one weapon left. We must get our sleep." Sensei said. "Come on, Sensei!" I begged. Honestly, I wanted to do anything but sleep.

"Sensei, you got to admit, we're kicking their bony butts!" Jay added. "Get up here. Show us some moves." Kai coaxed. "I guess I could..." Sensei said reluctantly.

"Now this move is very special." He said "But if done incorrectly, will it lead to disastrous consequences?" Zane asked curiously. We all burst out laughing.

"Zane, was that a joke? Your sense of humor, you found it!" Kai said in between breaths. Sensei started to do a weird dance. We started laughing and joined in.

Afterwards, we all agreed that we should go to bed. I sat down on the ground, ready to pass out. "Good night guys." I said. I plopped my head on my rock, and I was out for the night.

I had a weird dream that Kai got up and chased Nya to a Fire Temple that was built on a volcano and that Kai found the Sword of Fire, saw some creepy dude named Garmadon, saved Nya and was fighting Evil Shadows.

Then I dreamed that Sensei came and saved Kai from being killed by the shadows. Sensei fought them with his own shadow and made a phoenix shadow puppet with his hands to scare them off.

After that, Sensei drifted off on a pumice raft to the Underworld while drinking tea. In the last part of my dream, Kai screamed 'Noooooooooooo!!'(I know. Weird right?).

Then I woke up to see a pair of really skinny white legs. I looked up to see that Skeletons had taken our normal weapons, our golden weapons, and had already tied up Jay and Zane.

To make things worse, Cole was asleep, Sensei was gone and Kai was missing. Again.

I was tied up with Jay and Zane because I didn't have the energy to fight back. Samukai was holding our weapons. "I believe these belong to Lord Garmadon now." He said in victory.

The skeleton army cheered for their accomplishment. Cole had just woken up, so they tied him up too. He and Zane were upside down.

"To the Fire Temple!" Samukai yelled. "Yeah!" The skeleton army cheered. Then I saw a shadow just like the one in my dream. He whispered something in Samukai's ear (Or where his ear would have been.). Then he disappeared.

"Oh. Change of plans. To the Underworld!" Samukai shouted. "Yeah!!!" the skeleton army chanted even louder than before.

A blue-armored skeleton with the big head raised his sword in the air. Big mistake. Jay took it and quickly replaced it with a branch. He examined it closely.

Another big-headed skeleton with a helmet walked over and asked him what had happened to his weapon. The blue-armored one shrugged threw away the stick. All of the skeletons then went to their assorted vehicles and drove away.

"Great. Now what?" Cole asked "Now, we get out of here!" Jay said while pulling out the sword. "Watch it Jay!" You almost gave me a haircut." I complained. "Stop being hair-conscious." Jay said.

"Uh, Jay? Before you do that you might want to-" Cole said before being interrupted by a fall.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" We screamed.

"Warn us." Cole finished. "Let's go!" Zane said. We flipped on our masks and ran after the bony bandits.

We took to the trees swinging from branch to branch. I saw one bright flash of otherworldly purple light after another.