Chapter 45

I walk out of my room to see what all the noise is about. I am greeted by Liam and Sam fighting with Claudia. They all stop and stare at me.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I exclaim quietly as possible.

"I miss you baby." She slurs. Great she's drunk.

"We were trying to get her to leave before Jen saw." Liam explains. "But that's obviously too late."

I look past him and find Jen standing in the doorway of Sam's room. She pretty much charges at Claudia. Elizabeth and Woody hold her back the best that they can.

"What is she doing her?" Jen asks pretty pissed off.

"I was wondering the same thing!" I say looking at Claudia.

"I told you that I missed you. So I thought I would surprise you. I love you Josh." She says throwing herself on me.

My reactions kick in and I catch her. Jen raises an eyebrow at me. I just shrug, not knowing what exactly to say. We all go into Sam's room, including Jen, who isn't really looking at me since I am holding my ex in my arms. I sit her down in the chair next to the garbage can, just in case. Jen still remains in the doorway. She nods her head and I follow her out.

"Care to explain." She nearly yells as soon as I shut the door.

"I cant explain because I didn't know she was even here until five minutes ago." I say trying to stay calm.

"Josh that doesn't even make sense! How could she find the hotel we are staying at. They don't even tell us until a day before we leave!"

"I don't know Jen. I honestly have no clue."

"Stop lying to me."

"He's not lying. I told her." Nick says. Josh and I both turn at the same time. Nick is standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing here?" Jen asks coldly.

"I remember you telling me where you were staying. I came to get you back." He says without blinking. Being the jealous over protective boyfriend I am, I step in front of Jen.

Nick takes a step away from us. He continues to stare at her. Jen is staring at the floor. I can see the tears in her eyes. God this is just great.

"I don't think Jen wants to talk to you." I say harshly.

"Why don't we let Jen decide that." Nick threatens back.

"Jen?" I ask. She just stares at us both. She doesn't say a thing.

I take a step away from her. I have nothing to say to that. I walk back down the hall into Sam's room. Everyone stares at me. Claudia is passed out, Jen is talking to her ex, and I still remain the fool.

"Where's Jen?" Willow asks looking at me with those big eyes.

"with Nick." I say.

Everyone continues to stare at me. I sit down on the bed, trying to wrap my mind around everything. Ten minutes into the engagement and we already fought. Maybe we weren't meant to be. Maybe we were always meant to fail as a couple. No stop Josh! I don't know if Jen has given up on me or not. I am not giving her up just like that. I walk out of his room to find Jen but she isn't in the hallway anymore. My mind of course goes to the worse possibility, she is with Nick.

Sam runs up to me. He looks pretty panicked. Great what happened now?

"Have you seen Jen?" He asks looking around.

"No I thought she was with Nick." I tell him.

"Well she isnt and no one can find her."

I run down to the lobby and outside. I run all the way to the park where I proposed. I see Jen sitting there without Nick. I sit down next to her. She doesn't look up at me.