Chapter 4

Once we reach the boardwalk, we are swarmed by fans and paparazzi. Great. Josh takes my hand as we walk through the crowd. We stop to take some pictures with fans.

"Are you and Josh dating?" Someone asks.

"Nope we are just really good friends." Josh says.

"YUP! He's my best friend!" I quickly add.

Josh glances over at me and smirks. I try to hold in my laugh. The only three people know we are dating! So we want to keep it from the public for a while. We take at least 20 pictures before the fans start to leave. Bradly, Josh, and I keep walking. We go in a few stores but buy nothing! Wow, great day spent with my two best buds.

"Lets go get ice cream." Josh suggests.

"Sounds good to me!" I exclaim.

"I'll go in and get the ice cream. What do you guys want?" Bradly asks.

"I'll take chocolate with rainbow sprinkles!!" I say.

"I'll take a chocolate and vanilla with rainbow sprinkles." Josh says.

"Okay I'll be right back!"

Bradly disappears into the store. Josh and I awkwardly stand there for a few minutes.

"I think we should just come out as a couple." Josh says.

"But people will think its for the movie. I don't want people to doubt what we have." I say, being a bit nervous.

"But who cares. I want to be able to go out in public and hold your hand, kiss you, and hug you. Jen, I don't care if they don't our relationship. As long as we know its real, who cares"

I admit I'm nervous. I don't know how people will react to us as a couple. What if they hate us and say its for the movie. I don't know.  Josh breaks me out of my thoughts by kissing me!! I see cameras flashing everywhere. The paps start screaming questions. Bradly comes back with the ice cream and we take off!

Bradly heads home. Josh and I head back to his place. I go and let Driver and his other dogs out. I run out and start playing with them. I grab Drivers toy and he comes after me. He jumps up on me and knocks me down. For a small dog, he sure can knock a person over. I hear Josh laughing at me. I just lay there on the ground and Driver lays on top of me.

"Ahhhh!! Help Josh, your crazy dog is attacking me!" I yell.

"You're fine Jen! He weighs like nothing!" Josh yells back.

"This dog weighs like two hundred pounds!!"

I hear Josh laughing. He lays down next to me and puts his arm around me. We just lay there watching the clouds. This day could not get more perfect.

**Josh's P.O.V**

This day is perfect. Jen and I came out as a couple and no one has called about it. I guess people suspected it. I hear someone knock on the door. Jen and I both get up.

"I'll race you to the door!!" I suggest.

:Okay! Go!" I scream.

We take off running to the door. I, of course, beat Jen . I pull the door open and am greeted by my mom, my dad, brother, Jen's mom, dad, and brothers. Great a family get together! This shouldn't be good!!

"Come in." I say.

They all file in and take seats on the couches and chairs in my living room. They all stare at us and wait, not saying anything.

"So, what brings you guys here?" Jen asks them.

"Have you seen E! News?' My mom asks.

"No... Why?"

"Turn it on."

"Okay."

I pick up the remote and flip to the channel. I hear my name and Jens name right away!

"Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Bradly Cooper were seen on the boardwalk! Cooper went into an ice cream shop. That's when everything went down. J. Law and Hutcherson were seen kissing. Last night they were seen on a date and holding hands. Neither have confirmed or denied anything. So are they a couple or not?" Giuliana says.

"So are you or not?" Conner finally asks.

"Yes! We are and we are happy! No its not for the movie! Our publicists don't even know. We started dating yesterday and we originally weren't gonna tell anyone but obviously that changed! Any questions I missed" Jen says.

"Nope. I think you got them all!" Jens mom says.

"Good!"

Well talk about awkward. I hate the paps so much. They are always involved in your business. There is no privacy what so ever!