Chapter 21

"I've got a surprise for you." Josh whispers in my ear.

"Oh really?" I whisper back.

"Yes. Be ready by 8."

"You got it."

We run through all the scenes a few times before taking a lunch break. I am starving and run to the food trailer.The whole cast gathers around the tables.

"So how's the happy couple?" Sam jokes.

"Perfect." Josh says.

"Aww that's cute."

"Shut up Sam. You be jelly." I joke

"You are so right!"

"I knew it!"

We all bust out laughing. Josh gives me a kiss before running off to hair and make up. Today is our first scene together with will be scary as hell

"Jen hair and make up needs you." Someone says

"But I'm still eating! Whatever." I complain.

I pick up my plate and run over to the make up trailer. Elizabeth is in there just talking to the make up people.

"What you doing here?" I ask her.

"Geez jen! You hate me that much you don't want me here?" Elizabeth jokes.

"Yea I don't like you."

"Sucks to be you cuz I'm staying."

"Whatever. Where you want me to sit Beth?"

"Normal chair jen."

I sit down next to josh. They must have planned that. Josh takes my hand and smiles.

"Josh I know you love jen but if you don't stop smiling, I will have to do this make up all over again!" Olivia yells at him.

"Sorry."

"Whatever."

Beth walks over to me and starts applying a little make up.

"Hair or scar first?" she asks me.

"Do hair first." I tell her.

"Yes mam!"

She straightens my hair before braiding my hair in the famous katniss braid. She sprays it with some crap before working on my scar.

"Eww that looks gross already!" I say.

"That's the point jen." josh laughs.

"Joshua Ryan Hutcherson! Now I have to do your make up again!" Olivia yells at him.

"Ugh!"

"It's your fault."

I of course laugh at him. She wipes the make up off his face and starts again. Francis walks in ad sits down next to me.

"The make up is too noticeable on jen. Can you make it look like she isn't wearing make up?" he asks Beth.

"Yea I can." Beth tells him.

"Great! Thanks Beth."

"No problem."

He looks over at josh and laughs. before josh can say anything, he walks out. We all bust out laughing. Beth angrily wipes the make up off my face.

"Oww." I whine.

"Don't push me jennife." she warns me.

I relax and sit back in the chair. she does my make up again and sends Francis a picture. He texts back saying he likes it. Yay!! Olivia finishes Joshs make up and then ruffled his hair before setting him free. Elizabeth, Josh, and I walk to set together. Elizabeth sits in a chair behind the camera, next to Francis. Liam and woody walk in.

"And action!" they call.

"Katniss, they are back." Haymitch says.

We walk down the hallways. We share glances before reaching the room. I look at him through the glass window. Someone opens the door and I walk in. I start walking towards him as he runs at me with his arms wide open. When he reaches me, he places his hands around my neck. I struggle with him. Someone sticks a needle into his neck.

"And cut!" Francis calls.

Josh lets go of me. He hugs me and kisses me on the cheek.

"Sorry jen." he whispers.

"It's okay. Just don't do it real life now." I whisper.

"Deal."

"Everyone to te hospital room. Beth runs in with her make up kit. She starts applying the fake bruises on my neck. I look in the mirror and gently touch them.

"They look so real." I tell her.

"That's the pony jen." she says.

I walk to the hospital room. I lay down on the bed. woody sits down in the chair.

"Light camera! and action!" Francis calls.

~~

Josh and I walk back to our separate hotel rooms. He gives me a quick kiss before I walk into my room. what to wear.. I don't even know where we are going! how am I gonna know what to wear! I pick up my phone and call josh.

"If I don't know where we are going, I don't know what to wear." I tell him.

"Something nice." then he hangs up.

_______________________________

Where are they going?!? Guess you will have to wait! thanks for reading! make sure to vote and ccomment!!

-Kelsey