Chapter 3

Jack drops me and josh off at my house. We quickly walk inside. Josh turns the tv on ad starts flipping channels. I make a bag of popcorn and grab two beers. I hand one to josh. He gladly takes it and opens it. He stops on E! News. The pictures of us flash on the screen. Him holding my hand, us at the restaurant, us holding hands again, and his hand on my waist.

"Jennifer Lawrence moving on from Nicholas holt! But with who you might ask! We spotted Jen and long time best bud josh hutcherson holding hands and eating dinner together! We smell romance! The pictures are from tonight, so neither have said anything about the juicy pictures." The lady says.

"Oh my god." I whisper. 

"Jen it's okay." He says pulling me close. 

"Sometimes I regret becoming this famous." 

"Don't say that." 

"I do. It sucks."

Josh leans in and kisses me which is a good distraction. I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms wrap around my waist keeping me close. We both pull back.

"Awkward question but are we like dating?" I ask. 

"Well depends. Jennifer Lawrence would you like to go out with me?" He asks. 

"You are such a dork." 

"Is that a yes?" 

"Yes!"

He gives me one more kiss before turning his attention back to the tv. I can't help but smile. I snuggle up to him. We sit there drinking beer and eating popcorn.

**Josh's P.O.V**

Jen falls asleep around one. I know she's been under a lot of pressure from the crazy fans and the stupid reporters. Bradly and I have been trying to help her as much as we can. Jens phone buzzes. I pick it up and look to see who it is. It's Bradly. I think about opening the message. I set her phone back down but I want to know what that message says. I open the message.

Hey Jen! Just checking up on you! Wanted to make sure you were okay. I really need to tell you something and I don't think I can in person, so ill tell you now. I like you. I mean more than a friend. I've always denied it but we've been spending so much time together, I just can't stop thinking about you! -bradly

I set the phone back down. I look at Jen and then back at the phone. Does she like him back? What if we does? No she doesn't josh! She's dating you for a reason! Jen wakes up.

"Bradly texted you." I say almost coldly. 

"Oh okay." She says.

She picks up the phone. She tries not to look so shocked but she does. I try to read the message but she hides it from me.

"What'd he say?" I ask. 

"Just checking up on me." Jen says quickly. 

"That's it. You were reading for a little while and you looked shocked!"

Jen sighs and hands me the phone. I read the message, as if I don't know what it says.

"Do you like him?" I ask. 

"No! That's why I'm with you! I like you." Jen says. 

"Oh thank god. I was kinda worried!" 

"You're my guy." 

"And you're my girl." 

"Yes I am."

**Jennifers P.O.V**

I wake up before Josh. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I untangle myself from him. Quietly, I grab my phone ad walk into the kitchen. I open my messages and reread the one from Bradly. I admit, I likes him at one point but it became nothing more. Josh is the one who has always been there for me. He's the one I want to be with. I'm about to call Bradly when someone knocks. I run to the door and peek out the window. It's Bradly... I slowly open the door.

"Hey Bradly." I say. 

"Can I come in?" He asks. 

"Ohh sure. But josh is sleeping on the couch so.." 

"I'll be quiet."

We walk into the kitchen and stand there awkwardly for a few minutes.

"So did you get my text?" He asks. 

"Yes I did. Don't get me wrong Bradley, I love you but more as a brother. I am so sorry."

"It's fine Jen." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes! I love you as a friend! Nothing will change that!" 

"Good."

I run and give him a long hug. Josh walks in so he releases me. I sit on the counter while josh makes breakfast. I turn the music up as start dancing like a freak. Bradly and josh just laugh at me! Josh sets the plate of pancakes down in front of me. I take three and toss them on to my plate. I pour syrup on them! Josh hands me a glass of milk. Once we finish eating. I go upstairs and get ready along with josh. I'm getting dresses when he walks out fresh from his shower. He only has a towel on but that's fine by me. I could stare at his and all day. He walks over to me and wraps his wet arms around me.

"Eww! You're all wet!" I scream. 

"Good." He says.

I give him a kiss and he lets go. He pulls out jeans and a tshirt, throws it on and walks out. I follow behind him.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask. 

"I don't care!"  

"Pick!" 

"Fine! Lets go to the beach. Just relax." 

"Naa." 

"Okay then lets walk on the boardwalk. Window shopping." 

"Okay!"

We slide on our flip flips and head out. Bradly tags along. Josh laces his fingers around mine.