Chapter 10

Willow and I walk back downstairs. Josh walks over to us.

"Hey girls, where were you?" josh asks us.
"Just talking upstairs." I say.
"I'm gonna get a drink." willow says.
"Ill talk to you later."
"Alright jen!"

Josh pulls me in close. I rest my head on his forehead since we are like the same height when I'm not wearing heels.

"You okay?" he whispers.
"No..." I say back.
"What's wrong?"
"I was trying to be strong for you, since you were strong for me but I can't josh. it's so hard."
"Jen shh, it's okay. I will always be strong for you no matter what. I promise. Forever and always, remember?"
"Forever and always."

He gives me one last kiss before taking my hand and leading me out to the deck. I walk over to my mom ad sit down next to her. I lean my head on her shoulder. Se gently rest her hand on my knee.

"He's the one, isn't he?" she asks.
"I think so mom." I sigh.
"Good. He takes care of you, he loves you, and he will never leave you, trust me."
"I know."

I smile at the thought of marrying Josh. he looks so happy joking with my brothers and dad. He looks happy but is he really? what if I don't cut it for him? Now I am just freaking myself out.

"You know, he is happy with you." my mom says.
"How'd you..."
"Jennifer, you have been my daughter for 22 years, I'm not stupid. I know when you are doubting. that's just what you do."
"Oh. You really think he is happy?"
"Sweet heart.. he's happy. If he wasn't, he would have dumbed your ass a long time ago."
"I have given him enough reasons to dumb me, haven't I."
"Yes you have, but with every reason you have given him to dumb you, hes seen just another reason to stay. You let him in your life which I haven't seen you do in a long time. he's here to stay."
"I hope so."
"Just don't screw it up now sweetie."

"Gee thanks mom."

"Anytime hun! I love you so much!"

"Love you too." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its kinda short but i promise to try to update soon!! Thansk for reading!! Vote and comment! Thanks!!

-Kelsey