Chapter 41

"Josh are you watching the Golden Globes?" Connor asks waking me up. 

"No I was watching my eyelids. Why?" I say all groggily. 

"Jen and guess who?" 

"Adam." 

I look at the tv and my heart starts hurting. Jen kisses Adam before she goes up and accepts the award. She is so adorable when she is nervous. She starts rambling on about how she is so thankful. She doesnt thank Adam. Ouch for him. 

"Dont ever do this to me again." She says finishing her speech. I have to laugh at that. She is the dorkiest person. 

As she sits down, Adam kisses her on the cheek. I cringe. He is such a lying cheating jackass. I tun the tv off. Connor pats my back. 

"You okay?" He asks. 

"Yea I guess. I just dont want to see Jen get hurt." I say to him. "Especially by that jackass." I add. 

**Jens P.O.V**

I walk back to the table. Adam kisses my cheek before I sit down. 

"Did I sound stupid?" I ask him. 

"Very." Amy says leaning over to me. "But it was funny." She adds. 

She hugs me before turning her attention back to the presenters. Adam rests his arm around me. I take his phone off the table and start taking random pictures. He laughs at me, which is refreshing.

"Can we get something to eat? I'm starving!" I exclaim afterwards.

Everyone laughs at me.

"Didnt you eat in there?" Amy asks.

"doesnt mean I'm not hungry."

"I know a good diner just around the corner."

She hooks arms with me as we walk to the car. we wave to some fans before heading off for food! My favorite part! We walk in. Everyone stares at us and our fancy clothes. Amy starts laughing. The manager walks out and leads us to this private room. Adam pulls my chair out for me. I thank him and sit down. This dress is so uncomfortable. I have to pull it up every two seconds. Joan Rivers will have a feast on this.

"Stop thinking and eat." Adam says handing me a roll.

I sink my teeth into it. Its so fluffy and buttery. God its like heaven. We all order and they quickly bring our food out. The burger is amazing.

"Amy how did you find this place?" I ask her.

"I was hungry after a premiere and a fan pointed me down this way. She said it was the best and god it is." She tells us.

"Well thank you to that fan." I say shoving fries in my mouth.

"seriously! This place is amazing." Bradly adds.

Someone places their hands on my shoulder. Now my natural reaction is to freak out and its not helping that everyone is staring with their mouths hanging open. Who the hell is on me!

"Is anyone going to tell me who is on me?" I exclaim.

Everyone starts laughing. Christain. Damn him. He pulls a chair up and sits down.

"Sorry Jen!" He says taking a fry of mine. I slap his hand but he continues.

"Jackass." I say back to him.

"Thanks."

~~ 

We get back to the house. Adam and I go to our separate rooms. I change out of the dress rather quickly considering its so annoying and uncomfortable. Adam stands in the doorway. His hair is all ruffled up.